Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dosage

brendanelmers

[FONT=&quot]from what I have seen most of you guys run around 500 to 700?mg A week I'm trying to work out how long a 10ml vile would last on a normal dosage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Holy crap, I don't think that's a. Common dosage at all. Only a masochist who loves to suffer endlessly would run tren at those doses. I'm keep it between 200-300mg usually.

That's common lol, well for me and people I know . Tren enanthate 3ml every 3rd day ....but back to the question how long would it last? Let's do some simple math, 3ml on monday and 3 ml on thursday= 6ml per week....10ml in a vial...which leaves you your answer = 10ml vial lasts you 1.75 weeks

from what I have seen most of you guys run around 500 to 700?mg A week I'm trying to work out how long a 10ml vile would last on a normal dosage

I'll ignore the first part. Simple maths is the answer to the second.

If, for example, the vial contains 300ml tern per ml then a 10ml vial (using 700mg) = less than 4 weeks.

Start with 50mg eod and increase slowly after 2 weeks until you find your sweet spot. Tren Ace is one of the only steroids that good for ramping up a dosage.

Top Bottom