Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dosage

sippinon

yeah so i just want to fuck around with the stuff and see how it goes... im doing a bulker.... but after that i am gonna do a cycle of primo and dbol... dbol at a low dose of around 25mg ED to keep water away.... im not positive on the primo dosage yet... was gonna run it at 600mg EW, but kinda thinking about bumping it to 800. what do you bros think?

"yea so I just want to fuck around with the stuff and see how it goes." when taking about TREN is incredibly irresponsible & reckless.

yeah so i just want to fuck around with the stuff and see how it goes... im doing a bulker.... but after that i am gonna do a cycle of primo and dbol... dbol at a low dose of around 25mg ED to keep water away....

Well good luck with that.

yeah so i just want to fuck around with the stuff and see how it goes... im doing a bulker.... but after that i am gonna do a cycle of primo and dbol... dbol at a low dose of around 25mg ED to keep water away.... im not positive on the primo dosage yet... was gonna run it at 600mg EW, but kinda thinking about bumping it to 800. what do you bros think?

That it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

100mg of properly dosed tren enanthate per week is a good starting dose stacked with testosterone. What's going on at this forum? I am seeing allot of cycles without testosterone as a base.

Top Bottom