Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren: Does a body good! Give me a bf% guesstimation here people. Pretty low though.

BF% Guess?

Votes: 6 6.2%

Votes: 22 22.7%

Votes: 27 27.8%

Votes: 17 17.5%

Votes: 13 13.4%

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

khemix

Elite Mentor
Platinum
So I'm halfway through a Test Enth (600mg/wk) and Tren Enth (450mg/wk) and now I'm impressed. In a thread a few weeks back I had told someone that I liked Acetate alot better but my opinion is pretty evenly divided now. I'm alot more vascular with Tren E as compared to the Acetate, which is strange to me. I know that Acetate is stronger mg per mg and I can definantly tell a big difference between the two. I'm running less test than my past 2 cycles so I'm sure its the Tren E.

Come this Friday I'm gonna get caliper tested again. I know its not the most accurate but I dont feel like messing with the hydrostatic testing unless I compete. I'm curious to see what you guys think my bodyfat is and compare it to my results Friday. What ya think peoples?

This is cold, no pump, and no gym for 2 days. More pics to come.

01.20.07.JPG

Re: Tren: Does a body good! Give me a bf% guesstimation here people. Pretty low thoug

jesus fuckin christ youre lookin vascular as hell man. Good job.

I would guess 7%, but hard to tell without a better shot. Regardless, nice job thus far bro :jenscat

You veiny fucker. LOL It is good news to me though I am adding some Tren E to my cycle of EQ and Test E to cap it off.

Wow, very nice! I'd guess 7% max. How are you doing with the tren en.? I did only 200-300mg a week and got SERIOUS night sweats and some other sides (though they may have been unrelated). I'm going to run it again later this year but am very hesitant to use as much as you are.

holy shit your shredded! and i was impressed by your avitar!

with that tren are you gaining any lean mass while cutting?post your tren diet

looking good dude

Last edited:
Ur just a few weeks from being completly shredded... I'd say between 6 and 7 %, and I agree completly with immortalis youre lookin vascular as hell

Top Bottom