Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dick a real thing?

Sebeeku

I'm currently doing a cycle of Trenbolone everyday at 50 mg. I'm also running a bunch of testosterone with it doing 600 mg of testosterone cypionate for a week. My gains have been nothing short of miraculous but I'm starting to experience some of this dreaded Tren dick where I'm having a hard time with erections

lower your test dose and get bloodwork done.. you dont need high test or tren when stacking them... are you taking ancillaries as well? you are leaving out details we need to help you

We do need bloodwork sir, to truly be efficient in our answers. I believe your testosterone needs is quite high and should be brought down closer to your trenbolone dose. You could have a number of issues going on here and that is why the bloodwork is necessary

I'm currently doing a cycle of Trenbolone everyday at 50 mg. I'm also running a bunch of testosterone with it doing 600 mg of testosterone cypionate for a week. My gains have been nothing short of miraculous but I'm starting to experience some of this dreaded Tren dick where I'm having a hard time with erections

If you have tren dick, it's likely prolactin issues
add some dostinex 0.25mgs/week and see if it works

i blame heart health which is causing blood flow issues. lack of erections are all about BLOOD FLOW. people who can't get it up universally have heart health problems. when you run that much gear that is what happens. lower your dosages and control estrogen

You got it wrong buddy. Tren dick is when it just on;t go down no matter how much you have sex it keeps coming back for more. "Deca dick" is when you can't get it up and it mostly comes from using Nandrolone.

What's your actual cycle?

Top Bottom