Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren deca cycle

armi kinston

I want to do a bulking cycle and I was wondering if tren goes well with deca since many body builders considered tren highly suppressive plus deca causing deca dick, would you be like killing your libido twice

One of my favorite cycles with mast thrown in, but wouldn't do it if you want to recover. More for those that stay on

I probably woundnt run 2 nandrolones without something like test or at least proviron in there. Just my personal opinion.

Running two nandrolones (tren and deca) isn't a good idea to me.

Why not do test, deca and dbol?

Nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

One of my favorite cycles with mast thrown in, but wouldn't do it if you want to recover. More for those that stay on
nice to see you back posting Hayez and i agree this is actually a great stack. you combine the anabolic deca with the androgenic tren. maybe no better combo out there to truly getting huge and strong in existance

I'm on Test 500mg and Deca 600mg per week.
Is 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD enough?
Do I need Dostinex and how much?
It's quite expensive, 120 USD for 8 pills of 0.5mg.

nice to see you back posting Hayez and i agree this is actually a great stack. you combine the anabolic deca with the androgenic tren. maybe no better combo out there to truly getting huge and strong in existance

Nice job on being head moderator! Thought I'd stop and see how everybody was doing the other day, can't believe it's so quiet around here. Hope all has been well with you buddy, I'm still doing the same thing lift , eat and living LOL

Nice job on being head moderator! Thought I'd stop and see how everybody was doing the other day, can't believe it's so quiet around here. Hope all has been well with you buddy, I'm still doing the same thing lift , eat and living LOL
we are building the site back up bro from the ground up. we have a really good staff nowadays. EF is still to go to place for information for sure. we aren't a source board at all, just a place to share info and experiences. hopefully vets like you stick around to share your knowledge with the newbs

I'm on Test 500mg and Deca 600mg per week.
Is 0.5mg of Arimidex EOD enough?
Do I need Dostinex and how much?
It's quite expensive, 120 USD for 8 pills of 0.5mg.
I would use aromasin bro. aromasin is the most modern AI and it is a suicide AI. only blood work will tell you what is enough, you want your estrogen levels at the middle to upper end of the range on cycle, unless you are competing and just want to be dry. dostinex is an option, you don't NEED it per se but a lot of guys seem to believe that you should run it with deca. the reality is it can't hurt to use it. you can buy both aromasin and dost from ag-guys.. also i highly recommend you always use proviron with deca

I want to do a bulking cycle and I was wondering if tren goes well with deca since many body builders considered tren highly suppressive plus deca causing deca dick, would you be like killing your libido twice

It works and nicely. A lot of people will bash it because its two 19nor compounds. But thing is - not many people actually have tried this.

Combatting sides will be more difficult and you will definitely need to have caber on hand. But if you keep both tren and deca and low-moderate doses - go for it and have fun with the gains

Top Bottom