Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and deca

crispy7

I was curious about what type of results I could expect from using these two sustances with a short acting test.Any feedback on this stack would be really apreciated……..

I was curious about what type of results I could expect from using these two sustances with a short acting test.Any feedback on this stack would be really apreciated……..

So very sore nips and/or gyno. That’s a lot of 19-nor to be running. Honestly pick one or the other to run as I totally wouldn’t recommend this. What made you choose these two?

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time;

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT RESULTS YOU WILL HAVE

What stack? No amounts. No info on you.

I would make sure to add in an anti-prolactin like caber and an AI like aromasin

Running two nandrolones is not smart idea at all, if you ran test prop you can add tren ace or you can go test p with NPP

Top Bottom