Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dbol short cycle?

Nuh

Probably gonna get some flak for this just because it's unconventional but if you've done as much research as I have you'd understand it's viability.

These are my stats:
6'2
190 10% bf

3 previous cycles under my belt:

Test prop 500mg wk x 8
Gained 10 pounds kept it all, DHEA and nolva for pct

Test prop 550mg wk x 8
Gained 10 lost 8... No DHEA, bunk batch of nolva from rui products.

Dbol 50mg ed x 1-5wk
test 400 600mg x 1-4wk
prop 400 mg wk 1-4wk until my ex found my blend and smashed it...
550mg prop wk 4-9
Gained 7 pounds after pct

This upcoming cycle is something different, I realize my body doesn't tolerate pct after a longer cycle very well, so I want to give one short burst a try to minimize HPTA suppression and testicle atrophy .

The plan as it stands is:
Tren ace 50mg for 3 weeks
Dbol 50mg for 4 weeks.

Bought both nolva and clomid for pct this time, to smooth out pct and prevent losses. I'm not particularly happy with 3 cycles and 20 pounds residual lbm gained, especially so far from my genetic potential. I'm out of prop and don't want to waste my enth so this cycle is going to consist of:

3 weeks of tren a at 50mg ed
4 weeks of dbol at 50mg ed.

My friend has caber if I need it
Pct
2 weeks nolva 40mg, 2 weeks 20mg
2 weeks clomid 100mg, 2 weeks 50mg

My goal is to maximize gains post pct, which to me equates to less time on cycle because I can't afford a lot of HCG. I can notice an unusual shift in body composition during pct so I think my cortisol levels get hella high on pct. I get bad anxiety too so that doesn't help. any anecdotal tips for cortisol management during pct? Has anyone else tried DHEA and use it in their pct regime? What are your experiences with it?

How could I maximize gains during this period? Would it be worth while to invest in a vial of test susp for this period? Is blasting viable cost/reward for such a short cycle?

Thanks in advance
Stay hungry

Short steroid cycles and front loading doesn't make a lot of sense. Building muscle is a slow process. Short blast cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production but not provide enough time with the hormones in your system to get the muscle building benefits.

Your body wants homeostasis. That is priority number one. When you front load and load a huge influx of hormones all of a sudden, it stresses your body out and your body will sky rocket blood pressure and crush HDL cholesterol levels as a result.

People are always trying to re-invent the wheel but if it isn't broken - don't fix it. Stick with 10-16 week cycles with PCTs afterwards and a SARMS bridge in-between cycles.

PCT - You don't want to include DHEA in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

The best thing you can do to prevent muscle loss and manage cortisol in a PCT is to add in ostarine. Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle wasting in
people with diseases like HIV and cancer.
The perfect PCT protocol article explains how to properly run a PCT after each cycle ->
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I would keep at least a low dosage of test to keep the bodily functions working which require testosterone

that is fine bro, experimenting is good.. but with tren ace only doing 3 weeks makes no sense.. i can tell you as someone who has run the compounds many times the real fun doesn't even start till week 5, you will be very strong and approaching some strength markers. so why would you stop at just 3 weeks?

if you want a shorter cycle then do tren ace for 8 weeks, and stack with var or tbol. not with dbol. trust me you will love that run.

and the reason your pct's haven't been going well is they have been poor. a 2 serm pct was great back in 1988, but it is way outdated

that is fine bro, experimenting is good.. but with tren ace only doing 3 weeks makes no sense.. i can tell you as someone who has run the compounds many times the real fun doesn't even start till week 5, you will be very strong and approaching some strength markers. so why would you stop at just 3 weeks?

if you want a shorter cycle then do tren ace for 8 weeks, and stack with var or tbol. not with dbol. trust me you will love that run.

and the reason your pct's haven't been going well is they have been poor. a 2 serm pct was great back in 1988, but it is way outdated

Thanks everyone above for the input. First off I'd like to add that for right now, I'd like to see how well i tolerate tren before I dance with the devil for a full length cycle - that's why I only bought one vial. As for cycling 12-16 weeks as recommended above, I'm a second year med student so a 12-16 week cycle is a huge commitment, and every couple months I have exams which I unavoidable have to skip 2 weeks in the gym. It's impractical.

Stevie, do you prioritize cortisol control in your cycles? As someone with a finite budget it's tough to justify stacking drug upon drug, because I'm sure they are beneficial but not all pct drugs are created equal (my experience with hcg). I'm not expecting big gains but I'm not in the market for wasting $200+ either.

I respect your opinions above, and ideally I'd like to limit my cycle length to 6 weeks max, so I'd appreciate a recommendation about how I could move forward with what I have on hand:
2.5g dbol
1g of tren
2g prop
5g enth

Caber nolva adex clomid for use as required.
Thank you

As someone who

I would keep at least a low dosage of test to keep the bodily functions working which require testosterone

My initial plan was to only be cycling for 4 weeks. I'm aware that test is an important base however even prop might have minimal effect in this amount of time which is why I opted to substitute it for dbol, which can be used as a B tier cycle base.

My opinion is that you will be leaving gains on the table with such a short cycle. I completely understand finances while trying to get through school so I would suggest waiting to cycle again. Just build up your stash over time as finances permit. Do not rush into a cycle just to test it out. Get enough for a full cycle and if you don't like tren cut it short. But if you do like it then you are ready to go for a full cycle.

Top Bottom