Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren dbol eq and test?

Slyder, it reminds me of a friend of mine who planned out this elaborate cycle that was something crazy like...
wk 1-5 250 mg sust a week
wk 6-10 test prop 50 mg a day
wk 1-5 dbol 20 mg a day
wk 1-10 200 mg deca a week
wk 1-10 200 mg eq a week
wk 6-10 25 mg of winstrol every day

His goal was to gain 10 lbs of lbm with very few side effects, and while using low doses. I was like why don't you just run 250 mg of test and either 250 mg of deca or eq a week, with arimadex as needed? His reply "Do you think I could gain anything on just those two compounds?" Guys complicate this too much.

I agree..yet I'm still doing it. This is my killer cycle this time around. DBol/ test/EQ, then fina with a little winstrol. Yea i know...lets see what happens :p

triplesixmaf said:
what about test/dbol/eq?

One of my favorites. Weeks 1-5 30mg/day dbol, weeks 1-12 600mg/week of Eq, weeks 1-12 750-1000mg/week of sust or another form of test. This is what I would call a basic mass cycle that will cause you to grow like a weed.

my first cycle, just test at 500mg/week, winny to cut some of the fat after cycle, calories up high, gains are great.

Top Bottom