Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Dbol Cycle rocks...

steelmass

I have one previous cycle of Test/Deca totaling 500mg together for 10 weeks. Went from around 15% 195 to 9% 205 @ 6'0". Then For the next 7 months I went to 213 @ 10%. I am on week 3 of a Tren 8 weeks 42mg ED, and Dbol 25mg ED 5 Weeks, with Winstrol D 50mg ED the last 3 weeks. I am up 9 lbs right now and I am taking .25mg Arimidex a day and don't feel very bloated. My sex drive is through the roof... I want to fuck anything that walks so my question is this:

Why is Test a necessary base for any cycle? ? Should I begin to run a propinoate with tren ?

Im in week 7 of a tren/dbol cycle now. 0 sides other than some extra sweating. I think it will be the base of all my future cycles. Blows test out of the water for me. No acne. No bloating. Easy shots. Sleep fine. Slightly elevated sex drive. Blood psi is good (off dbol). And no F-ing test flu. Everyone's different though. And, I added pec and lat injections. Learned a lot this time around.

ace13 said:
Im in week 7 of a tren/dbol cycle now. 0 sides other than some extra sweating. I think it will be the base of all my future cycles. Blows test out of the water for me. No acne. No bloating. Easy shots. Sleep fine. Slightly elevated sex drive. Blood psi is good (off dbol). And no F-ing test flu. Everyone's different though. And, I added pec and lat injections. Learned a lot this time around.

Ya bro I totally agree... I love this cycle... gains in strength are unbelievable... How are spot injections working for you ? Ive been shooting in each head of my quad and into my calf to make my legs grow and ive seen significant improvement. Not sure if its because of spot injection though...

I dont think Ive seen any localized growth, but the ease of pec injections is unreal. My quads were getting a little tired. I started having a hard time with them. Tren injects a lot easier than oil based test/deca for me anyway.

i love tren dbol cycles, i gained like 20lbs in 8weeks of solid mass, when from 212 at 10%, to 233lbs at 12%, i didnt run aDex though maybe if i did i wouldnt of gotten the bloat, goodluck

Gman1 said:
i love tren dbol cycles, i gained like 20lbs in 8weeks of solid mass, when from 212 at 10%, to 233lbs at 12%, i didnt run aDex though maybe if i did i wouldnt of gotten the bloat, goodluck

I wonder if a tren/t-bol cycle wouldn't be even better? There would be no bloat, great libido, and it wouldn't be as harsh on the hairline as tren/dbol. ;)

The reason test is the base for every cycle around here is because it's the latest "fashion" in gear. I mean, there's nothing NEW about it, it's just that that's what everyone has been telling others to run for their first cycle, gives mass, easy to read how your body reacts to it, predictable sides, etc.. that it has caught on as the "base" for every cycle for those who want mass.

I am personally a fan of EQ as my base and also as a first time cycle steroid. It's mild, and if you want any real results, you HAVE to be dedicated to the mission. If you're on something like test/deca - you don't have to be that dedicated and still gain 10-15 pounds of mass. But that's just my personal opinion..

Say you wanted to add a lil something extra to this cycle to gain a lil extra more mass, what would you add?? Some Prop, Suspension, or Sust?? Or would this be good to go as it is??

The reason test is a good choice and used a lot as base is also because of the fact that having test in your body is important. Test has lots of functions in the (male) body besides building muscle and so I think in the long term it's better for your health to run your cycles based on test.

Top Bottom