Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren,Cyp,DBol,Winny...Erection close to Competition

Devotedx10

Hey guys, I have a seeious/mature question.I'm on this stack of 4 goodies & am 9 weeks frommy First competition.

Will my ability to get an erection get harder as I hear my competition with combination of extreme calorie cut & lowest BF%??
I'm straight but am worried about getting hard whilst up on stage as I get random erections currently on this stack.
Thanks foe the help.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I entered a bench press contest where they were also having a bodybuilding show. One of the bodybuilders got an involuntary erection while posing on stage. He just sort of continued his posing routine. He got a bit too pumped up! It wasn't a half erection it swole up to the point that the head was poking out of his trunks. Sorry, I hope I didn't scare you.

I entered a bench press contest where they were also having a bodybuilding show. One of the bodybuilders got an involuntary erection while posing on stage. He just sort of continued his posing routine. He got a bit too pumped up! It wasn't a half erection it swole up to the point that the head was poking out of his trunks. Sorry, I hope I didn't scare you.
Oh man Brother......
Was that the only instance you saw of a bodybuilder getting erection?
Thank's for mature answer man as I'm asking this seriously...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

First show? Youll be so scared shitless when you walk out into those lights a boner will never cross your mind.

Top Bottom