Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycles and abuse

Gackjg

How do I get differentiate between using Trenbolone responsibly and abusing it
I'm just finishing up 12 weeks of using it and had outstanding results
I want to hop back on it right away but I'm not sure if it would be okay to do that can you run two Trenbolone cycles per year or is that over doing it

hopping back on it is straight up abuse... i would not use it more than once a year... you will regret it rather quickly if you use it over and over... thats EXTREMELY unwise to say the least

That is far too much tren in my opinion. I also agree with Dylan that once per year is plenty of it and personally, I would not recommend it long term either

I want to hop back on it right away but I'm not sure if it would be okay to do that can you run two Trenbolone cycles per year or is that over doing it

You can abuse trenbolone like you can abuse anything in life, alcohol etc

I suggest if you do use trenbolone do it 2 times per year in 12 weeks cycles and take rest of time off

use dostinex with it to prevent prolactin sides

No. Have enough time off first

Top Bottom