Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Cycle: What should it include to prevent and minimize side effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comebackkid.

I'm planning my 3rd Cycle and am considering using Tren for the 1st time. I would stack it with Test C.

My question is what should I have on hand? Of course my basic ancilliarys such as Nolva, Clomid and HCG will be available?

But what about Arimidex, Letrozole and DOSTINEX?

Should I have all 3?

NOW, MORE IMPORTANTLY: Is it advisable to begin the Dostinex at the beginning of the cycle even if prolactin sides are not experienced? Should it be taken as a precaution? I've read that even if prolactin sides are not experienced, Dostinex will minimize the sexual side effects that accompany Tren usage. (My tren dosage will be less in mg that my Test dosage). Will Dostinex interfere with the AAS gains?

Thanks in advance Bros.

I agree, I'm using selegiline right now and so far so good though too.

Tren Handbook:

Always run atleast 500mg test with tren

Always used tren ace and shoot ed

Always use between 40-80mg ed and no more or less

Always run ATLEAST 25mg winstrol ed with tren to avoid prog buildup

Always run dost low dose at minimum while using tren...about 1mg divided per week

Always use low dose T3 while on tren (25mcg ed) since tren supressed t3 levels which leads to prolactin buildup...t3 supresses prolactin

Always use cranberry extract to save kidneys

Always keep protein intake at 2.5g per lb bodyweight while on tren or higher

Always train heavy while using tren for maximum gains

Always choose letro over aromasin and arimidex when using tren since it will offset prog/prol sides much better...but only when using tren

Always avoid carbs and heavy cals before bed to prevent night sweats..prot only

Always drink atleast 1.5 gallons water everyday...more is better

Awsome post VF! Someone should make this a Tren sticky. 2.5g of protien per pound is alot! For me that would be 250 grams; 8 cans of stinky tuna.

armo72 said:
Awsome post VF! Someone should make this a trenbolone sticky. 2.5g of protien per pound is alot! For me that would be 250 grams; 8 cans of stinky tuna.

Thanks bro!! 250 grams bro....you have the calculations wrong unless you weigh 100 lbs...i weigh 195 lbs at 7% bf and intake about 450g protein ed mainly from animal meats/fish/eggs/ and some whey pre and pwo.......

youd be suprised at what you can eat while training like hell on tren....i bumped cals from 3k (cutting) to 9k calories of junky/clean food for 2 weeks and gained minimal fat but MASSIVE strength and size.....i;m talking going from working with 350lbs on deads to using 450lbs....... eat big and clean bro even while deitng...just watch your carb intake but hammer the pro and fats and you'll get big and ripped...shits UNreal!

good post vf! I didn't know that one about T3 while on tren...

thanks man, good post. i am sure difference of opinions are on the way, but at least you had the balls to jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom