Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle update

Bulk ,,,,,strength now is pretty good ,,bench 315 ,,,,incline dumbbells 100' s 10 -12 ,,,,military press dumbbells 80, s 10-12. Lookin to bulk bulk bulk. ,,,, my PCT was probably not as great as it could have been and my diet really dropped in calories intake so I think that contributed in the loss of weight but also don't drink as much alcohol so noticed a loss in belly fat even though was not much they're before....

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Bulk ,,,,,strength now is pretty good ,,bench 315 ,,,,incline dumbbells 100' s 10 -12 ,,,,military press dumbbells 80, s 10-12. Lookin to bulk bulk bulk. ,,,, my PCT was probably not as great as it could have been and my diet really dropped in calories intake so I think that contributed in the loss of weight but also don't drink as much alcohol so noticed a loss in belly fat even though was not much they're before....

You could try my cycle then perhaps if its bulking and strength your after..

Weeks 1-14 test C 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-4 TNE 25mg twice daily
Weeks 5-12 NPP 600mg/week

Caber every 3 days. Aromasin EOD.

Some will question it but it works. The first month on TNE and dbol is a beast while the C slowly builds up. After a month I drop the TNE and dbol and add in NPP for 8 weeks which will kick in very fast to go along with the test cyp which is very active in my body by that point.

Sorry not familiar ,,,, TNE ? NPP?

TNE= Test with no ester attached. Unlike say test prop or test cyp, TNE is 100% raw testosterone hormone dissolved in oil. Its half life is only a few hours thus requiring at least two injections daily, some prefer three. You will feel it 2-3 hours after your first pin.

NPP= nandrolone phenylprop. Your probl familiar with Nandrolone Decanoate, aka DECA yes? NPP is the same hormone only with a much much shorter ester attached to it.

Is tne hard to find ,,,, not sure my plugg has that one

Right on brotha thanks for all your input . I may just look into that what kind of beastly Gains are you getting

K rage bros jus found out can get a few more bottles of goodies ,,,,, can up my doses ,,,New cycle will look like this,,,,and my question is like before ,,,,were would I begin pct for positive results ,,at week 13 or 17......
1-4 40 ed dbol
1-12 test e 350 ew
1-10 Tren e 400 ew
1-16 eq 350
5-16 Hcgenerate
Caber .5 e 3 d
Forma
Forged
Anistrazol (liquid)

Pct:
Post cycle II
Hcgenerate
Forma
Unleashed
Daa

I would run it as follow :
1-04 dbol 40 mg es
1-16 test e 500 mg
1-14 eq 500 mg
1-08 tren ace 100 eod
If u can't get tren A then run the E as you have it planned also
Why are you running test for 12 weeks only ??

Eat around 4500 to 5000 cals every day , around 400 g of protein . Good luck

Top Bottom