Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle advice

MoMo3000

Hi,
I'm here just to see what experienced users have to suggest.
I am thinking of doing Test, Tren and Mast cycle for the first time. This will be for lean gain and cutting. Have already previously done 4 cycles. Which included Test E, Deca, Dbol, Winstrol, Boldenone and Tbol. Obviously not at the same time, just combination for every cycle except for the first, which was only Test E.
Never had any side effects expect for hair loss.
So I'm 30, 5f 8", 280lbs, 12%BF, have been training for about four years.
Anyways my question is, do you think I ask ready for my Tren cycle?
Thank you.

To be dead honest with you - the whole 'tren side effect' thing is kind of overblown.

As long as you run the proper support supplements with your cycle, I doubt you will notice much in the way of side effects.

Check out this video I made on the steroid trenbolone. I explain how to properly run a cycle with trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks for the info.
Just ordered all the required gear including PCT.
I've noticed that you didn't mention HCG. Did you use it? I'm planning to use 500iu per week throughout the cycle.
I did some research into tren and the cycles as much as I could, so hopefully I'm ready to take it on.
So many horror stories I hear about people doing cycles and screwing themselves right up. Definitely don't want to be in their shoes.
So I was just wandering if it's worth using clen (got some laying about) instead of cardarine?
I've actually happen to use couple of SARMS previously. I have to say I am not a big fan of the crappy taste.

If I would ever have to recommend HCG during a cycle, it would be 250-500iu twice a week throughout the cycle.

The most important thing is not to run it during PCT as you would pretty much interfere with the whole recovery process.

Regarding clen question - not really a big fan of it, Id rather go with cardarine, but you can use clen if you still have some left.

You never want to include HCG in a PCT Protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Do some more research on HCG -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

Thanks for the info.
Just ordered all the required gear including PCT.
I've noticed that you didn't mention HCG. Did you use it? I'm planning to use 500iu per week throughout the cycle.
I did some research into tren and the cycles as much as I could, so hopefully I'm ready to take it on.
So many horror stories I hear about people doing cycles and screwing themselves right up. Definitely don't want to be in their shoes.
So I was just wandering if it's worth using clen (got some laying about) instead of cardarine?
I've actually happen to use couple of SARMS previously. I have to say I am not a big fan of the crappy taste.
clen and cardarine are totally different. clen will make you feel like ass and kill your heart. cardarine you have no sides and your heart gets stronger

clen and cardarine are totally different. clen will make you feel like ass and kill your heart. cardarine you have no sides and your heart gets stronger
True, clen makes that heart pump like crazy and having that shaky feeling doesn't help.
I was considering using clen over cardarine as I already have clen and i happen to live in the UK. I think SARMS are only sold in the US. Shipping time is minimum 2 weeks.
Know of anyone selling it in UK?

I'll will surely keep the HCGENERATE in mind but for now I've already purchased everything for this cycle. I will be using aromasin to control the estrogen. Never had gyno before and surly don't want it now. :)

Top Bottom