Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle??? 400mg Test Cyp enough base for an EOD 70mg Tren ace cycle?

Sly_S13

So guys my friend has 2 bottles of cyp (200mg) and is currently on week 2 of his cycle. He has been pinning 200mg E3d. Starting week 3 he wants to add tren ace to his cycle. He has 2 bottles of Tren Ace (100mg) which should almost be enough for a 6 week cycle. I have a few questions/concerns-

1. Is 400mg/week of test ok to keep up sex drive while on Tren Ace?

2. Will using cyp instead of test prop hinder cutting effects of the tren? (due to increased water retention from using cyp vs. prop) Diet and cardio is in check how ever as I keep him on his toes.

3. Would it be ok for him to dose at 1cc(100mg) on a M/W/F shot schedule and off on the weekend? Would this low of a dose still benifit him? Would the lack of shot on Sunday screw up blood levels?

I was thinking more a cycle like this- (cirtique if needed)

Mon - 1cc Cyp / .7cc Tren Ace
Wed - .7cc Tren Ace
Thu - 1cc cyp
Fri - .7cc Tren Ace
Sun - .7cc Tren Ace

Mon - 1cc cyp
Tue - .7cc tren ace
thu - 1cc cyp / .7cc tren ace
sat - .7cc tren ace

so on-

This would be 400mg Test per week and 280 - 300mg tren ace per week. I broke it down to .7cc so that he could get his bottles to last roughly 6 - 7 weeks and keep his blood levels stable with EOD shots. Basic 10 week cycle with proper pct for Test and Tren. Nolvadex and Letro always on hand incase of emergencies

be-it that i have never used tren i'm not gonna throw my 2 cents in on it's cutting effects while on different test esters but cyp does has a tendency to cause more bloat than prop in most users...

1 yes
2 no
3 yes there is virtually no difference. I have a friend doing it the exact same way and he's getting ready for his pro debut. Though his diet is waaayyyy in check. But this is also the way I will be running from now on. plus you can just add the cyp on mon and fri.

Top Bottom