x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Tren cycle??? 400mg Test Cyp enough base for an EOD 70mg Tren ace cycle?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tren cycle??? 400mg Test Cyp enough base for an EOD 70mg Tren ace cycle? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So guys my friend has 2 bottles of cyp (200mg) and is currently on week 2 of his cycle. He has been pinning 200mg E3d. Starting week 3 he wants to add tren ace to his cycle. He has 2 bottles of Tren Ace (100mg) which should almost be enough for a 6 week cycle. I have a few questions/concerns- 1. Is 400mg/week of test ok to keep up sex drive while on Tren Ace? 2. Will using cyp instead of test prop hinder cutting effects of the tren? (due to increased water retention from using cyp vs.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Tren cycle??? 400mg Test Cyp enough base for an EOD 70mg Tren ace cycle?

So guys my friend has 2 bottles of cyp (200mg) and is currently on week 2 of his cycle. He has been pinning 200mg E3d. Starting week 3 he wants to add tren ace to his cycle. He has 2 bottles of Tren Ace (100mg) which should almost be enough for a 6 week cycle. I have a few questions/concerns-

1. Is 400mg/week of test ok to keep up sex drive while on Tren Ace?

2. Will using cyp instead of test prop hinder cutting effects of the tren? (due to increased water retention from using cyp vs. prop) Diet and cardio is in check how ever as I keep him on his toes.

3. Would it be ok for him to dose at 1cc(100mg) on a M/W/F shot schedule and off on the weekend? Would this low of a dose still benifit him? Would the lack of shot on Sunday screw up blood levels?

I was thinking more a cycle like this- (cirtique if needed)

Mon - 1cc Cyp / .7cc Tren Ace
    Wed - .7cc Tren Ace
    Thu - 1cc cyp
    Fri - .7cc Tren Ace
    Sun - .7cc Tren Ace

Mon - 1cc cyp
    Tue - .7cc tren ace
    thu - 1cc cyp / .7cc tren ace
    sat - .7cc tren ace

so on-

This would be 400mg Test per week and 280 - 300mg tren ace per week. I broke it down to .7cc so that he could get his bottles to last roughly 6 - 7 weeks and keep his blood levels stable with EOD shots. Basic 10 week cycle with proper pct for Test and Tren. Nolvadex and Letro always on hand incase of emergencies

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Tren cycle??? 400mg Test Cyp enough base for an EOD 70mg Tren ace cycle?

Q's
    1 A.Yes
    2 A.No
    3 A. keep injections consistant for stable blood levels.

Quote Quote posted by the elite addict
    Q's
    1 A.Yes
    2 A.No
    3 A. keep injections consistant for stable blood levels.
    I thought Cyp is likely to give more bloat in this type of cycle than Prop?

be-it that i have never used tren i'm not gonna throw my 2 cents in on it's cutting effects while on different test esters but cyp does has a tendency to cause more bloat than prop in most users...

Good Bro

Cyp usually does. But from my experiences with Tren it dries me out even more than winstrol does.

1 yes
    2 no
    3 yes there is virtually no difference. I have a friend doing it the exact same way and he's getting ready for his pro debut. Though his diet is waaayyyy in check. But this is also the way I will be running from now on. plus you can just add the cyp on mon and fri.