Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren: cut - bulk - both?

SinisterUproar

What do you think guys? I think it is a consesus that tren is the most anabolic of all steroids. But how do you guys use it? Can it be used for bulking as a deca would?

The beauty of tren is that whether you choose to bulk or cut it does both at the same time. You get very lean while adding muscle. The better your diet the better the effects. Not to mention my favorite aspect, the strength gains are ridiculous. Tren is the ultimate injectable and nothing comes close to its power. Along with that, it's has some pretty intense sides as well so I highly advise using n2guard throughout.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Tren is a bulker first, it's side is that it builds muscle so rapidly that it burns fat to build muscle at that insane pace.

tren is good for both brother and better yet,many experience both fat loss and muscle gain on tren AT THE SAME TIME....Why tren is among the most popular steriods despite the harsh side effects.

Tren is great for both, but like 4T said its a bulker first. At least that's what its purpose is for, and I love me some cattle meat..

yea man tren for bulking for sure.

throw in some Anadrol/Dbol/Tbol Orals (anadrol being the best choice there IMO)as a kicker
and you will seriously blow the fuck up

depending on your experience level, you could throw in EQ, Primo, or basically anything in with tren (besides deca)

What do you think guys? I think it is a consesus that tren is the most anabolic of all steroids. But how do you guys use it? Can it be used for bulking as a deca would?

You do either,,depending on training and DIET.

Top Bottom