Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cough.. what to do..

SOLID2

I have heard that tren cough was not a real deal by some and others explain it is the tren affecting the lungs. I am on a 500 test, 400 tren/week 50 win/day with primobolan added(just finishing up what I had left of primo. The cycle is kicking great and REALLY works well. What do you guys do for the tren cough? Every time I inject the 1cc tren and 1cc test together ,(glutes 1.5 23 ga.) I start within 5 seconds of inject completion coughing tremendously. Is there any advice to help here? thanks

really you have no choice but to either deal with it or stop using the tren. also you can try a different injection site as that sometimes helps. i used to get the cough from quad shots mostly. also remember sometimes you gotta cough to get off:)

switch to higher quality gear...

i had a pretty decent ammount of tren cough last cycle, but this run with Gentlemen's Club anabolics i have yet to have one episode, and im on my 6th week... it could just be luck, but im betting on quality of gear here, as my injecting methods and sites are the same as before...

switch to higher quality gear...

i had a pretty decent ammount of tren cough last cycle, but this run with Gentlemen's Club anabolics i have yet to have one episode, and im on my 6th week... it could just be luck, but im betting on quality of gear here, as my injecting methods and sites are the same as before...

Agreed , I have had Tren cough in the past from lower quality labs however I started Gentlemans Club Tren and Test, and I've not had any sides or anymore coughing episodes ! Best of luck to you!

I have heard that tren cough was not a real deal by some and others explain it is the tren affecting the lungs. I am on a 500 test, 400 tren/week 50 win/day with primobolan added(just finishing up what I had left of primo. The cycle is kicking great and REALLY works well. What do you guys do for the tren cough? Every time I inject the 1cc tren and 1cc test together ,(glutes 1.5 23 ga.) I start within 5 seconds of inject completion coughing tremendously. Is there any advice to help here? thanks

I found if I slowed the injection down I never get it anymore.
45-60 seconds should do it.

I found if I slowed the injection down I never get it anymore.
45-60 seconds should do it.

Yes, I never will forget the first time I injected Tren, I got some in my blood stream and started coughing my Arse off! It scared me so bad, I immediately pmed Omega and he explained that's what I did! Lol

Tren cough is scary! I got it 3 times. It felt like my throat was closing up, I had extreme coughing, very bad nausea and felt like crap for about 2 hours after it. The guys are probably right, it must be quality of gear.

I can't ocmment on the quality of gear but im current running a high dose, 100mg ed of tren ace and i can tell you what alin said is spot on. When I rush my pins, it happens. When I don't, it all goes smooth.

Now if you nick a vein, holy hell you will feel like you're gonna drown.. Thats what I call real tren cough lol.

I do have an albuterol inhaler ready to use if I need it, don't know that it does a whole lot but it makes it easier to breath if its really bad.

Thanks guys for the advice. It is scary when you feel as if your throat is closing up on you. It may just be the quality. I have done one other cycle with tren and did not get the cough. I will slow down on the injection and see if this helps. I may just need to find better quality. This came locally, so I had never tried any of this brand before. I have injected the same spot on my glutes quite a bit, so I have very little feel when injecting, so I may be too fast now. Never thought I would say that, as I have hurt for years injecting.

I kept doing my glutes too, but if you don't rotate sites you are goin to aggrivate your glute area which may cause minor abcesses, which seem to let the tren leak into the blood system easier! I found I only got tren cough from doin my glutes,when I switched to quads it seemed to stop. Maybe lack of scarring/abcesses etc...

Top Bottom