Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Cough Question

second#

This is my second week of tren, I have been on 100 mg every other day. On the second week I've had severe cough, it's painful and sometimes I have to sit down until it goes away. Is that a side effect of trenbolone? I was checking online and some articles say it causes lung irritation, but that quick in just two weeks?

Tren is a very harsh compound and very irritating to body cells. Sometimes during an injection, a small amount of the tren will immediately be absorbed into a very small blood vessel. The sudden flooding of tren in the blood stream will cause the lungs to experience a high level of irritation, causing the coughing.

It isn't overly serious. You basically just need to sit and wait it out.

There isn't much you can do about it. The only thing that can help is adding cardarine into your steroid cycle. Cardarine is a great addition to any cycle that contains tren to help reduce side effects: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Would Cardarine help with the severe lack of Cardio I've experienced while on Trenbolone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom