Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cough problems!!!

adicus

I did an inject (100mg tren/250mg enath) last night and at the end of my inject, my mouth tasted like tren, then I coughed uncontrolably, then my face, upper back, hands and feet BURNED like hell. This all lasted about 2mins. WTF was that? It was pretty scary.

I've done many cycles and I've done a good bit of tren but only had the cough once. This freaking hurt though. any ideas?

No, i did not aspirate. I stopped doing that after my first cycle. Maybe that was my problem.

Thanks.

sucks doesn't it.... only happened to me once and I hope to hell it never happens again

didn't asperate? I never tasted tren but i thought i was dying once, it seriously was scarey shit. If it happens again i will know better. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger....literaly

I've gotten tren cough, but only once in a while and not for more than like 1-2 minutes. i guess its more of individual thing on how one may or may not respond to a copmound in terms of side effects. I see this question a lot, and it always seems that no one lets us know whether or not they home-brewed their ztren or bought it pre-made by a lab. Both times mine was pre-made, once by GTP and once by BL. Sides were less with BL for some reason (in regards to night sweats).

Themachine01 said:
Ive always wondered if you lose some of the tren when you get the cough?
i dont see how you could..
i got the cough ONCE, and it was from a primo shot .. go figure

LVTitan said:
i dont see how you could..
i got the cough ONCE, and it was from a primo shot .. go figure

You're an exception to the rule, BabyTiTaNugga.....

Too weird to live, too rare to die....:finger:

DIV

any ideas on what "the cough" and the intense burning are related to physically? Did I inject into a vein? how do I avoid this?

got to do a shot tomorrow and I'm being a pussy about it now!

adicus said:
any ideas on what "the cough" and the intense burning are related to physically? Did I inject into a vein? how do I avoid this?

got to do a shot tomorrow and I'm being a pussy about it now!

Stop being such a whore, adicunt.

Yes, the cough comes from you passing through a vein...

Avoiding it is impossible, it's part of the game.

Do your shot, take the cough if it comes, should you survive the cough......you'll be fine.

That's life.

DIV

Top Bottom