Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cough is killing me

Don't get me wrong I like tren, but if I was ever to start having more severe sides from it I would find an alternative.

Same... As long as my blood work comes back fine and I'm not getting sides, I'll keep incorporating it into cycles. I'm using 500mg of pharmacom tren E (very high quality tren). I'm sleeping like a baby, no night sweats, no elevated bp... I'm using a lot of supports like fish, flax, n2guard, drinking a lot of water, etc. Only sides I'm getting is better body composition. I just can't call this steroid "poison" because it works well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When sides outweigh the gains then I'll find something else. But a bit of sweat at night, some disturbed sleep and a cough once in a while is not enough to turn me off this drug.. the results of a 8 weeks cycle with tren is like nothing else. It's incredible even at low doses

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Damn you go ED? I stick with EOD, always been weary to bump it up for some reason but I get great results at EOD so I also figure there's no need. I would never go far as to call it poison, it's no worse than many other compounds we take but the fact is it just does something to certain people and they can't go near it.

It's all a personal choice. But I have to question whenever anybody says "Hey, I'm fine" because when evidence shows that something is harmful , that's just rationalizing it -- which you don't have to do. People insist that cigarette smoking hasn't hurt them -- right up to being diagnosed with cancer. There have been guys on this board that said DNP isn't so bad if you use it right. And one day, boom, dead at 29. They looked ripped the day before. Accept the risks. Maybe you'll be lucky. But stop saying it's no different. It is.

I'm not trying to scare anybody. You can do tren and get awesome results and come out of it unscathed. But I'm in for the long haul. And I already find steroids give awesome results. And even there, I play it safe. Maybe I'm just a pussy. lol That on top of proper training and diet and supplementation gives me what I need and what I would think anyone needs. I see no need to hurt myself. And that's what tren does -- it is not good for you, plain and simple and not believing it so does not change that fact.

Look at my pic. Yeah, I'm nothing amazing but find me one woman who would say ; "Eh, I won't fuck him cause he isn't muscular enough." Some folks need to reevaluate their priorities.

But again, it's a personal call. Let's just call it like it is.

Haha yes rationalization is just another defense mechanism of the addict mind. You did it the right way if you ask me Nelson, we all know, or at least should know, that the pro bodybuilders of the day will be lucky to make it past 50. My father taught me well growing up, diet and exercise, he didn't even know what protein powder was until I introduced him to it. He won the overall Mr. Illinois 20 some odd years ago at just over 200 lbs. I thank him everyday for not only my genetics haha but really drilling it into my head that aas wasn't the answer. I like to think he meant for the first 10 years haha bc I obviously made my way to it eventually, but without him and seeing what he accomplished naturally I probably would have turned to them much sooner. I know it's difficult to thing of the long-term, especially when we don't experience many negative sides in the here and now, but you have to. Everyone wants to just be buff and tan and they're putting way too much stuff in their body than needed without realizing what it's really doing to them, not to mention going to the tanning salon 4 days a week haha but like Nelson said it's a personal choice. As for me, I'd rather live long enough to hopefully see my grandkids running around one day.

It's all a personal choice. But I have to question whenever anybody says "Hey, I'm fine" because when evidence shows that something is harmful , that's just rationalizing it -- which you don't have to do. People insist that cigarette smoking hasn't hurt them -- right up to being diagnosed with cancer. There have been guys on this board that said DNP isn't so bad if you use it right. And one day, boom, dead at 29. They looked ripped the day before. Accept the risks. Maybe you'll be lucky. But stop saying it's no different. It is.

I'm not trying to scare anybody. You can do tren and get awesome results and come out of it unscathed. But I'm in for the long haul. And I already find steroids give awesome results. And even there, I play it safe. Maybe I'm just a pussy. lol That on top of proper training and diet and supplementation gives me what I need and what I would think anyone needs. I see no need to hurt myself. And that's what tren does -- it is not good for you, plain and simple and not believing it so does not change that fact.

Look at my pic. Yeah, I'm nothing amazing but find me one woman who would say ; "Eh, I won't fuck him cause he isn't muscular enough." Some folks need to reevaluate their priorities.

But again, it's a personal call. Let's just call it like it is.

There is zero doubt that tren is for the advanced user and is stronger than many compounds. Still, with the proper precautions, dosage, etc. it's safer than many orals and especially DNP. Could you stay on tren every day forever? Hell no. Can you run 20 week cycles like primo or eq? Nope. Absolutely not. But many issues with tren have counters. Lipid problems? GW counters that. Under active thyroid? 25 mics of t3.

I don't think it can be used religiously like other compounds. However, it isn't the great satan it is often demonized to be.

Same... As long as my blood work comes back fine and I'm not getting sides, I'll keep incorporating it into cycles. I'm using 500mg of pharmacom tren E (very high quality tren). I'm sleeping like a baby, no night sweats, no elevated bp... I'm using a lot of supports like fish, flax, n2guard, drinking a lot of water, etc. Only sides I'm getting is better body composition. I just can't call this steroid "poison" because it works well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, I get zero sides from tren. Zero, even at 700mg ace a week. Taking Tren E to 1g next time around. Lets see if I start sides then. Probably not, cause I have everything else in order, which is key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly, I get zero sides from tren. Zero, even at 700mg ace a week. Taking Tren E to 1g next time around. Lets see if I start sides then. Probably not, cause I have everything else in order, which is key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie. It's been hammering my sleep.

Top Bottom