Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cough is killing me

because its too damn good thats why

I can't get with that. Bodybuilding by itself is awesome. And there are steroids and supplements that can make those results even greater. You can look like a god. Is that not enough? Compromising your health to make it a little easier or a little faster for short lived results -- what does it get you?

I can't get with that. Bodybuilding by itself is awesome. And there are steroids and supplements that can make those results even greater. You can look like a god. Is that not enough? Compromising your health to make it a little easier or a little faster for short lived results -- what does it get you?

what does any of it get us ultimately? We're splitting hairs when we start focusing on the risks of each compound then condemning certain roids because of that. You either take steroids and accept all risks or you dont. You cant really look down your nose at some steroids and not others. In the end they all do the same things

what does any of it get us ultimately? We're splitting hairs when we start focusing on the risks of each compound then condemning certain roids because of that. You either take steroids and accept all risks or you dont. You cant really look down your nose at some steroids and not others. In the end they all do the same things

I disagree. A better body brings us a better life!

I most certainly can condemn certain roids and not others simply because the risk/benefit ratio is different. That's hardly the "same thing" , that's ALL the difference!

I like getting a buzz now and then from a couple of beers but I wouldn't take heroin, (which is probably a really GREAT buzz) because the risks and damage to my health aren't worth it.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I disagree. A better body brings us a better life!

I most certainly can condemn certain roids and not others simply because the risk/benefit ratio is different. That's hardly the "same thing" , that's ALL the difference!

I like getting a buzz now and then from a couple of beers but I wouldn't take heroin, (which is probably a really GREAT buzz) because the risks and damage to my health aren't worth it.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Tren sides are some of the most exaggerated though so your comparison to it = heroin and let's say primo=beer is unfair to tren. If you want to say oral tren or cheque drops=cocaine then I'll be on board with a fair comparison like that. It'd be more along the lines of "primo/test is to beer what tren is to whiskey."

Tren sides are some of the most exaggerated though so your comparison to it = heroin and let's say primo=beer is unfair to tren. If you want to say oral tren or cheque drops=cocaine then I'll be on board with a fair comparison like that. It'd be more along the lines of "primo/test is to beer what tren is to whiskey."

It's called a analogy bro. But let's go with your Primo= beer, tren = whiskey comparison.

The difference there is alcohol strength. A beer and a shot of whiskey both contain the same amount of alcohol, but the beer takes longer to drink. That would be more like comparing 200 mgs of primo to 100 mgs of test. They both do similar things but one is simply weaker than the other in some regards.

But tren brings about sides that either primo or test do not, at any dosage. It is , and never has been, designed for use in humans. So it may bring great results, but the dangers are far beyond that of the intention of steroids. Therefore, my original collation to beer/heroin is more accurate.

More tren = more awesome

That's been scientifically proven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha gotta love analogies but I'd have to agree that if we're putting it in terms of alcohol and drugs that tren would probably be more on the hardcore narcotics side. Not saying that taking test year after year just like beer wouldn't cause eventual damage, but in the here and now the potential sides of tren, night sweats, insomnia, etc. are much more similar to smack. All about risk vs. reward, if you're able to stomach the sides and it's worth it to you then that's your personal choice, just like how someone prefers alcohol or drugs, risk vs reward. I also feel the addict mind and the need for instant gratification plays a role in what compounds we choose as well.

Top Bottom