Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Tren cough...

B

Bigredcanecorso

Ok bro's I am in week 5 of prop/tren/winny, doing the tren ed 75mg now for 3 weeks never got it until today, shot my right delt, felt the cough coming on, just stayed relaxed breathed in and out cough hard 4 or 5 times then it went away, not really a big deal. But I totally felt in coming on like everyone says. Also the whole breathing in an out slowly and calmly works well. Oh by the way I fucking love tren ace!!!!

Bigredcanecorso said:
Ok bro's I am in week 5 of prop/tren/winny, doing the tren ed 75mg now for 3 weeks never got it until today, shot my right delt, felt the cough coming on, just stayed relaxed breathed in and out cough hard 4 or 5 times then it went away, not really a big deal. But I totally felt in coming on like everyone says. Also the whole breathing in an out slowly and calmly works well. Oh by the way I fucking love tren ace!!!!

Nice job..... I had it one time, and it hit me so hard and fast there was no breathing slow..... It didn't last long for me, but it was pretty harsh.... Glad you were able to avoid it.....

rizz

It's the ba, not the tren. You likely nicked a vein and allowed some ba to get in. Essentially causes your lungs to think you are unable to breathe. Scary shit, but staying calm and breathing slowly will get it over with the quickest, good job. :)

Top Bottom