Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Cough

Ol_Wolf

Good Broly
Platinum
Now I did all my research and knew about this possible reaction to an injection of Tren before I even started taking it. I started my tren journey and let me tell you the last 7 weeks have been nothing short of awesome. I had a lot of people criticizing me for taking Tren at 47 years old as apparently a group of people out there think tren is only for the young bucks.

Now on to the cough, this is no bull shit. After 7 weeks of injections every other day it happened. As usual I'm leaning on the sink as my wife gleefully pokes the needle deep into my glute and slowly pushes the cocktail of Test and Tren into me. She hadn't even pulled the needle out yet when all of the sudden I can taste and smell nothing but tren and it tastes and smells awful. Then I am hunched over like a little female dog in heat as I start coughing my brains out. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I also had a ringing in my ears which I don't remember reading as an affect of this, but I do have tendonitis from work so it could be existing medical condition being triggered. This all lasted about 5 minutes then it took me about another 10 minutes of laying on the couch creating a mad puddle of sweat under me before I finally got back to normal.

Has this discouraged me from taking Tren? Oh hell no! Tren is my new best friend, well ok he ranks up their with Makers Mark, but definitely is a better friend then Jack Daniels.

Just figured I would share this so anyone knows that Tren cough is not just a myth. It is very real and for some people may be a little more extreme of a reaction than they are willing to deal with.

the first time i ran tren i knew about tren cough going into it so when it started to happen to me i didn't panic, so its good you did your research to know what to expect too

i found a few secrets to helping with tren cough

1. when you inject and feel it coming on stop the injection
2. avoid pinning a vein, that seems to be when it happens
3. mix the tren with another compound in the same syringe to dilute it down. masteron or eq are a good idea
4. use a slin pin 29G 1/2inch. yes this opens you up for scar tissue problems but i found if you inject more shallow you will avoid it.

you can also get cough with other steroids too. i just got it a couple weeks ago from doing test cyp and i was bleeding a lot when i pulled out. so i believe strongly once the compound hits a vein that is when it travels to your lungs. so pin places where there is a lower chance of that

Now I did all my research and knew about this possible reaction to an injection of Tren before I even started taking it. I started my tren journey and let me tell you the last 7 weeks have been nothing short of awesome. I had a lot of people criticizing me for taking Tren at 47 years old as apparently a group of people out there think tren is only for the young bucks.

Now on to the cough, this is no bull shit. After 7 weeks of injections every other day it happened. As usual I'm leaning on the sink as my wife gleefully pokes the needle deep into my glute and slowly pushes the cocktail of Test and Tren into me. She hadn't even pulled the needle out yet when all of the sudden I can taste and smell nothing but tren and it tastes and smells awful. Then I am hunched over like a little female dog in heat as I start coughing my brains out. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I also had a ringing in my ears which I don't remember reading as an affect of this, but I do have tendonitis from work so it could be existing medical condition being triggered. This all lasted about 5 minutes then it took me about another 10 minutes of laying on the couch creating a mad puddle of sweat under me before I finally got back to normal.

Has this discouraged me from taking Tren? Oh hell no! Tren is my new best friend, well ok he ranks up their with Makers Mark, but definitely is a better friend then Jack Daniels.

Just figured I would share this so anyone knows that Tren cough is not just a myth. It is very real and for some people may be a little more extreme of a reaction than they are willing to deal with.

you know I dont have an issue with trenbolone cough now

i use 2 things
20mgs cardarine gw
and 7caps n2guard

no problem with tren cough at all

you should read this
https://www.evolutionary.org/combating-the-cardiovascular-side-effects-of-trenbolone-with-gw-501516/

and you're doing a tren cycle and not sharing a log with us? come on log this

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

I had no clue what it was first time, I was certain I was gonna die.
This was probably 15 years ago, information was not as available as now.

Avoiding veins is not always as easy as it can be enough just nicking a vein on the way in.

But pinning in areas with less veins or dilluting with other compounds like stevesmi says.
Also I do believe the closer to the lungs you pin, i.ex. delts - the harder it'll hit.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

cardarine with n2guard fixed fully my cough with tren
and log coming?

cardarine 20mgs n2guard 7caps works for tren even high dose, I want to see your LOG

Top Bottom