Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren for bulking

butchmeat

I am going to dive on the wild side and use my first tren cycle. now i heard that tren can be used for both bulking and cutting. but in my case i want to bulk on it. I am a pretty lean guy and it is time to put on some strength. my plan is 350mg a week tren E with 50mgs a day proviron. any tips to bulk on this stack?

I am going to dive on the wild side and use my first tren cycle. now i heard that tren can be used for both bulking and cutting. but in my case i want to bulk on it. I am a pretty lean guy and it is time to put on some strength. my plan is 350mg a week tren E with 50mgs a day proviron. any tips to bulk on this stack?

Eat more than usual. Next

You can bulk or cut on any steroid. It's your diet that makes that determination. I find bulking on tren a little harder personally, because it kills my appetite (and I have to force myself to eat).

Testosterone will actually allow you to add a ton more muscle than what tren does. Now can you bulk on tren?...sure. I don't think it is the most efficient and also the negative gut side effects hurt appetite in some cases.

Tren without estradiol won't bulk very well. E2 was added to cattle implants because the carcasses were too lean without it.

Top Bottom