Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren for bulking

I am going to dive on the wild side and use my first tren cycle. now i heard that tren can be used for both bulking and cutting. but in my case i want to bulk on it. I am a pretty lean guy and it is time to put on some strength. my plan is 350mg a week tren E with 50mgs a day proviron. any tips to bulk on this stack?

Brother you can use Trenbolone either bulking or cutting and it will work great for both purposes, the real determining factor is your diet and training program. Trenbolone just seems to make other steroids work a lot better when you combine them together. Some guys have theorized that it may happen because Trenbolone increases sensitivity to IGF-1 which just means your body utilizes these growth peptides much more efficiently.

Check out the podcast episode we did with Steve all about Trenbolone:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-286-profiles-trenbolone-show/

It is a great listen guys!

I did an interview with the guy who discovered Tren. (Can't remember his name right now). Anyway, it was meant to make cattle grow -- which it did, but it had a bad side effect in regard to a food source -- it made the meat tough because the cows lost so much fat! That was the lightbulb moment for him.

So yeah, Tren is great for both bulking and fat loss at the same time. But there's a price to pay in regard to your health. I never touch it.

Top Bottom