Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren by British Dragon????

This is news to me, I didn't know they made liquids. I was under the impression it was an all oral company. You sure about the supplier? Maybe someone is just putting the British Dragon name on homemade gear? I could be wrong of course, I often am.

It sounded a little odd to me to-but this is from the list of a much respected source-so I figured I'd post to see if anyone has ever heard of it...........

The older batches are 50mg/ml, but they make it at 75mg/ml now. Prob still some old ones about though.
From what ive learned from some people with contacts is that the injectables are made by one of bd's main dealers, and that is also who runs that website.
Whoever makes them though they are real;ly good, clean products. They make, Prop, tren, EQ, enanth, Nand phenylprop.

dave

that site is actually a private site, not the official site of the company...FYI (it is run by one of the workers tho)

Also, I have seen it out a few times, orals are great, i guess their injectibles would run off their rep as an oral supplier

I have the EQ and Tren. The older stuff was labeled 50mg/ml but acutally tested at 75mg/ml. The New version is labeled 75mg/ml.

All good stuff.

trenabol.jpg

Top Bottom