Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren bloat

rohanum

I had a question in my mind about tren and its ability to prevent bloat.. Im currently on tren e , bulking, my diet is really high in sodium and carbs .. Im not even watching my sodium intake.. I am getting notciable amounts of bloat on my face and other parts of my body but its nothing like the test moon face or whatever ..question is , can you still get bloated on tren if your diet is like the one im on currently or does tren remove bloat regardless of whatever you do?

Mate, bulking or not, you should always minimise sodium intake on cycle. Tren really increases your blood pressure, coupled with lots of sodium, and you have a recipe for disaster. Tren by itself does not prevent bloat, it doesn't aromatise and therefore does not cause bloating. If you want a steroid with anti-e properties DHT derivatives like Masteron and Proviron works. Are you running Test as well? I hope you are not running a tren only cycle. If you are on Test an AI would help with the bloat.

Bottom line take it easy on the sodium, even bulking keep it under 1500mg. Do what you will with carbs, but sodium has no place in building a solid physique.

it is complete broscience that tren doesn't cause bloat in some people.

the reason being tren is a nutrition partitioner. and if you are insulin sensitive then you will react amazingly well to its nutrition partitioning effects and your strength and the scale will shoot up fast on it.

guys who claim I am wrong aren't insulin sensitive so they have no clue what many of us have to go through. if diabetes run in your family its more likely you are probably insulin sensitive and will have this reaction to tren. use it to your advantage if you want to build mass and strength fast, otherwise tren just isn't for you. use primo instead

the fact you are saying your diet is high in carbs confirms exactly that I am 100% correct. all those carbs are being shuttled into your muscles and causing a bloated look.

it is complete broscience that tren doesn't cause bloat in some people.

the reason being tren is a nutrition partitioner. and if you are insulin sensitive then you will react amazingly well to its nutrition partitioning effects and your strength and the scale will shoot up fast on it.

guys who claim I am wrong aren't insulin sensitive so they have no clue what many of us have to go through. if diabetes run in your family its more likely you are probably insulin sensitive and will have this reaction to tren. use it to your advantage if you want to build mass and strength fast, otherwise tren just isn't for you. use primo instead

the fact you are saying your diet is high in carbs confirms exactly that I am 100% correct. all those carbs are being shuttled into your muscles and causing a bloated look.

My weight is shooting up extremely fast on tren .. It didnt shoot up this fast on test (with all its water retention).. Ive gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks and my strength is getting through the roof , strength is up 10-30 lbs on all my lifts ..it increases dramatically with every workout. Keep in mind Ive been know tonreact very strongly to androgens .

Im assuming i can still use tren on a cut and get a lean , dry , shredded look on it if i minimize my carb intake ?

My weight is shooting up extremely fast on tren .. It didnt shoot up this fast on test (with all its water retention).. Ive gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks and my strength is getting through the roof , strength is up 10-30 lbs on all my lifts ..it increases dramatically with every workout. Keep in mind Ive been know tonreact very strongly to androgens .

Im assuming i can still use tren on a cut and get a lean , dry , shredded look on it if i minimize my carb intake ?

well 2 things.

depending on where you started from I can't be impressed with 20 pounds in 4 weeks. that is actually very dangerous what you are doing and your lipids are going to be grass

2nd re-read my prior post on insulin sensitivity on tren. if you reduce your carbs your sides will go through the roof IF you are truly insulin sensitive. so reducing carbs isn't an option in the first place IF you fit that mold.. does diabetes run in your family? if so its more likely you fit that

also how can you really think you will cut down on tren when you gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks? something as anabolic as tren is will grow you, not shrink you ... again you never listed your stats so I can't really delve into it deeper but I suspect you react well to the anabolism of tren, its not the androgens actually... BUT you might want to consider NOT running something anabolic in the future because look at the damage you are doing to your lipids and your soft tissues putting on so much mass so fast.

Mate, bulking or not, you should always minimise sodium intake on cycle. Tren really increases your blood pressure, coupled with lots of sodium, and you have a recipe for disaster. Tren by itself does not prevent bloat, it doesn't aromatise and therefore does not cause bloating. If you want a steroid with anti-e properties DHT derivatives like Masteron and Proviron works. Are you running Test as well? I hope you are not running a tren only cycle. If you are on Test an AI would help with the bloat.

Bottom line take it easy on the sodium, even bulking keep it under 1500mg. Do what you will with carbs, but sodium has no place in building a solid physique.

Yeah im using test at low doses .. Doing a 250 mg bi weekly shot . The bloat really isnt really even that noticable, face is a bit more swollen , i definitely dont look like a balloon though . To be honest I think the tren is doing a decent job at minimizing bloat . If i was natty and i was eating the way im eating atm then i would get a hell lot more bloated . What i dont understand is how the fuck am i gaining so much weight this is far more than what i gained on aromatizing stuff like test.

What i dont understand is how the fuck am i gaining so much weight this is far more than what i gained on aromatizing stuff like test.

you obviously are not understanding what I am writing if you can't figure this out

tren is a nutrition partitioner. just like how injecting insulin will tell your body to start storing, tren does the same thing. remember tren is 5X more anabolic than testosterone and that isn't bullshit, its very legit. sometimes AAS on paper don't fit reality, tren does though

well 2 things.

depending on where you started from I can't be impressed with 20 pounds in 4 weeks. that is actually very dangerous what you are doing and your lipids are going to be grass

2nd re-read my prior post on insulin sensitivity on tren. if you reduce your carbs your sides will go through the roof IF you are truly insulin sensitive. so reducing carbs isn't an option in the first place IF you fit that mold.. does diabetes run in your family? if so its more likely you fit that

also how can you really think you will cut down on tren when you gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks? something as anabolic as tren is will grow you, not shrink you ... again you never listed your stats so I can't really delve into it deeper but I suspect you react well to the anabolism of tren, its not the androgens actually... BUT you might want to consider NOT running something anabolic in the future because look at the damage you are doing to your lipids and your soft tissues putting on so much mass so fast.

No , diabetes doesnt run in my family . Im not really sure if im sensitive to insulin .. How can i know if i am or if im not? I react well to both the androgenic part and the anabolic part .. I lost 3 % body fat on my last testosterone cycle , went from being 17% to 14% on a bulk.
I went off roids for 7 months and stopped training and dieting completely for 5 months so this might be a result of a combination of muscle memory and the trenbolone . Cut down on tren as in I meant if i went on a caloric defict.

Top Bottom