Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren bloat

I would have to seriously be fucking my diet up to gain any bloat on tren. Like with all aas (especially tren) guys should be starting cycles as lean as possible. Tren can do amazing thing when someone has higher bf and his dieting. But to me tren is best used with high carbs (high carbs and high bf is not the best combo though). It burs through them (glucose metabolism). If you are lean it gets to a point were it almost feels like the more you eat on tren the leaner you get. Obviously that doesn't make sense but is due it's nutrient partitioning effects (especially carbs) and it's strong androgenic/anabolic effects. With the right timing of macros and a good training system you can literally transform in weeks on tren.

As great as Tren is, if your diet is fucked you can bloat on anything. You are getting glycogen super compensation within your muscle cells giving you the added scale weight and spillover from excess carbs (bloat). High sodium will cause water retention giving you bloat as well. Add in the fact that you had a huge layoff, and muscle memory combined with high androgens is throwing the weight on you fast. All this is why you have a huge scale number and the fullness you see. It is all very temporary and a vast majority is not actual muscle tissue. Don't expect it to stay around once you are off the Tren.

You definitely should not have got on juice so soon. You should have capitalized on muscle memory with the easy gains while strengthening your tendons and connective tissues before ever touching the juice. It's an easy way to get injured

99% of tren users will not get any kind of bloat, or "moon face" as we used to call it back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Actually your original post said you are experiencing bloat which is a side you stupid fuck. Also asked what AI your on if any, and what prolcatin inhib your on, if any. And Tren has many myths but also affects everyone differently. I've never heard it helps with bloat.

You better start reading entire fucking threads before calling people 'stupid fucks' . That bloat is most likely because of my diet. I am not using any of that shit although i got it on hand . I think you are mistaking this for the kind of bloat testosterone cause. This is no where near that. This is so little calling it bloat feels like an over statement

Actually your original post said you are experiencing bloat which is a side you stupid fuck. Also asked what AI your on if any, and what prolcatin inhib your on, if any. And Tren has many myths but also affects everyone differently. I've never heard it helps with bloat.

please do not ever call a member on here 'a stupid fuck'

we don't act like that on here to each other. if you cannot avoid being a prick then find another forum.

it is complete broscience that tren doesn't cause bloat in some people.

the reason being tren is a nutrition partitioner. and if you are insulin sensitive then you will react amazingly well to its nutrition partitioning effects and your strength and the scale will shoot up fast on it.

guys who claim I am wrong aren't insulin sensitive so they have no clue what many of us have to go through. if diabetes run in your family its more likely you are probably insulin sensitive and will have this reaction to tren. use it to your advantage if you want to build mass and strength fast, otherwise tren just isn't for you. use primo instead

the fact you are saying your diet is high in carbs confirms exactly that I am 100% correct. all those carbs are being shuttled into your muscles and causing a bloated look.

this is the most interesting thing ive read... so are you saying if your insulin sensitive then tren doesnt work as good? or do you mean it works just as good but unfortunately comes with bloat?

diabetes does run in my family on my dads side, got bloods back and doc says im fine

not sure how to tell if im insulin sensitive?

Top Bottom