Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren bloat

you obviously are not understanding what I am writing if you can't figure this out

tren is a nutrition partitioner. just like how injecting insulin will tell your body to start storing, tren does the same thing. remember tren is 5X more anabolic than testosterone and that isn't bullshit, its very legit. sometimes AAS on paper don't fit reality, tren does though

Sorry i didnt see that response . I am aware of that . So this means i can not go through a cutting phase on tren ? I am starting to realize how strong tren really is . My stats are-

5'11
210 lbs , 12-13% bodyfat

My starting weight was 187 lbs ( note that i atrophied alot as i completely gave up on bodybuilding for 5 months )

^^^ the fact that you stopped training all that time and jumped on juice means we don't know anything except you had a lot of room to grow back from muscle memory

its that simple.

next time you should train and come back without juice, then one you build back your conditioning then you jump on juice.

your soft tissues are in big trouble

I had a question in my mind about tren and its ability to prevent bloat.. Im currently on tren e , bulking, my diet is really high in sodium and carbs .. Im not even watching my sodium intake.. I am getting notciable amounts of bloat on my face and other parts of my body but its nothing like the test moon face or whatever ..question is , can you still get bloated on tren if your diet is like the one im on currently or does tren remove bloat regardless of whatever you do?

Are you running a tren only cycle ??? Why in the world is your sodium so high... why do people even bother to dirty bulk anymore esp on tren seems like a waste of gear to me. What are your goals and what is your full cycle looking like? Assuming your not on an AI or prolactin Inh...

Tren can be used as a bulk and cutting agent as Steve said it basically increases nutrient uptake in cells and is very good if not the best at maintaining lean muscle and even adding it while in a caloric deficit. If this is your first time with tren giving everything else you've posted in this thread you are in for quite a ride..

^^^ the fact that you stopped training all that time and jumped on juice means we don't know anything except you had a lot of room to grow back from muscle memory

its that simple.

next time you should train and come back without juice, then one you build back your conditioning then you jump on juice.

your soft tissues are in big trouble

I got a little reckless , i couldn't wait to get back on cycle , which i guess was foolish. But its still amazing , on my last cycle , at my peak i was a little over 200 lbs , now im hovering around 210 plus im alot less bloated and i havent increased in body fat % either. Thats is why i said i dont know how the fuck im gaining so much weight from something that isnt supposed to put on this much weight.
Can you please aware me on how ill be getting soft tissue problems if i keep this up? I havent really heard about this .. youll be doing me a huge favor.

Are you running a tren only cycle ??? Why in the world is your sodium so high... why do people even bother to dirty bulk anymore esp on tren seems like a waste of gear to me. What are your goals and what is your full cycle looking like? Assuming your not on an AI or prolactin Inh...

Tren can be used as a bulk and cutting agent as Steve said it basically increases nutrient uptake in cells and is very good if not the best at maintaining lean muscle and even adding it while in a caloric deficit. If this is your first time with tren giving everything else you've posted in this thread you are in for quite a ride..

As i said earlier i am using test with it .. Doing 250 mg bi weekly shots. This is my second cycle , im running 500 mgs of tren e . Again, as i said earlier i couldn't be fucked with keeping track of my sodium intake... Ive changed my mind about that im gonna lower it to avoid bp problems. So far i dont see the need to run anything on this cycle. I have literally 0 side effects other than some weird dreams .

I got a little reckless , i couldn't wait to get back on cycle , which i guess was foolish. But its still amazing , on my last cycle , at my peak i was a little over 200 lbs , now im hovering around 210 plus im alot less bloated and i havent increased in body fat % either. Thats is why i said i dont know how the fuck im gaining so much weight from something that isnt supposed to put on this much weight.
Can you please aware me on how ill be getting soft tissue problems if i keep this up? I havent really heard about this .. youll be doing me a huge favor.

when you gain 20 pounds and that much on your lifts as you wrote your soft tissues can't keep up

that's why its dumb to do what you did.. in reality you are setting yourself back cause you will start noticing chronic injuries start popping up

when you gain 20 pounds and that much on your lifts as you wrote your soft tissues can't keep up

that's why its dumb to do what you did.. in reality you are setting yourself back cause you will start noticing chronic injuries start popping up

Oh right ..So to avoid problems with the joints and tendons im guessing i should take it easy in the gym?

Oh right ..So to avoid problems with the joints and tendons im guessing i should take it easy in the gym?

No, you shouldn't be on juice. Juice allows us to lift heavier which builds bigger muscle. If your taking it easy you shouldn't be on juice which leads back to point number one.

As i said earlier i am using test with it .. Doing 250 mg bi weekly shots. This is my second cycle , im running 500 mgs of tren e . Again, as i said earlier i couldn't be fucked with keeping track of my sodium intake... Ive changed my mind about that im gonna lower it to avoid bp problems. So far i dont see the need to run anything on this cycle. I have literally 0 side effects other than some weird dreams .

Actually your original post said you are experiencing bloat which is a side you stupid fuck. Also asked what AI your on if any, and what prolcatin inhib your on, if any. And Tren has many myths but also affects everyone differently. I've never heard it helps with bloat.

Top Bottom