Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren - Best Dosage To run at. Best Gains/Least Sides

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Just trying to find out what everyone here used successfully when running tren. Trying to figure out my dosages for next cycle if i use tren.

im debating on test/eq/npp or test/tren

just looking for expirecnese...

are the sides worth the gains? are the sides really that bad? hows recovery after tren? hard pct?

i got tren under my belt so that is why i am gonna add NPP to Tren/Prop next time. I would say with nanderlones, know what your body does with them by themselves before running a combo. If you haven't done Tren by itself, do so. It's on hell of a ride.

DLine

mm107 said:
Just trying to find out what everyone here used successfully when running tren. Trying to figure out my dosages for next cycle if i use tren.

im debating on test/eq/npp or test/tren

just looking for expirecnese...

are the sides worth the gains? are the sides really that bad? hows recovery after tren? hard pct?

i run it at 75mg/ed tren, and 100mg/ed prop. my recovery after tren was easy, did get some prolactin side tho so i would recommend something for that, bromo, dostinex, cabaser. as for gains.vs.sides, i dont usually get huge gains in size, usually 9-10 lbs but its straight lean gains, always stick with me. the sides were'nt bad except i did have much more aggresion but it is controllable. id run it if you havent, you'll fall in love. good luck.

Ace 50mg ed 6-8wks. Only side that got to me was the shortness of breath.
It made thigh day feel like running a marathon. Only other side was night sweats but the were intermintent. Definetely worth it, nothing to worry about.

dline said:
i got tren under my belt so that is why i am gonna add NPP to Tren/Prop next time. I would say with nanderlones, know what your body does with them by themselves before running a combo. If you haven't done Tren by itself, do so. It's on hell of a ride.

DLine

I wouldnt exactly recomend running tren by itself. DLine does have a point though, its usually not a good idea to toss a buncha stuff together for a first run. But you already know how you react to test, so test/tren is good. Some people are affected by tren the same as deca, and lose thier libido, some people are lucky and get no sides.. it all depends on you and your body. My last cycle was 75mg tren.a/50mg test.p ED, for 8 weeks. No sides except a little extra sweating, and recovery was a breeze.

i ran tren e @ 600mg/wk before........um, dont do that. back pumps were insane, shitty mood the whole time....way too much.

i'd do what extreme fighter said!

Last run was 100 mg ED for 50 days. The shortness of breath (at least what I experienced) was at rest. I'd have to sleep on a few pillows at night (if I went to a doc and told them this they'd think I had heart failure), but was fine during workouts. Night sweats were intermittent, but the insomnia was pretty bad. I was dead tired at 10 pm and wouldnt fall asleep until 1-2 am. That sucked. The strength gains were great, the aggression in the gym is great, and if you're dieting, the fat loss is very pronounced too. In the future I'll probably run it at 75 mg daily of ace, or max of 400 mg weekly of hex or enan. I've heard of guys running it at a gram a week or more. Unless you're a powerlifter and competing to put food on the table, that's just retarded.

Top Bottom