Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren for beginner

howarddog11

Currently on TRT I've been experienced in the past with running cycles… I am preparing for a "begin her cycle soon diets is A little high maybe 15 pounds… I've never used Tran in the past and should do more research but sometimes easier to ask a question of incorporating a little into a beginner cycle help cut… 600mg Test E For 12 weeks and then cruise on TRT?

Dude this post makes no sense. Can you please repost it in English?

Currently on TRT I've been experienced in the past with running cycles… I am preparing for a "begin her cycle soon diets is A little high maybe 15 pounds… I've never used Tran in the past and should do more research but sometimes easier to ask a question of incorporating a little into a beginner cycle help cut… 600mg Test E For 12 weeks and then cruise on TRT?

If you're on TRT and have ran cycles in the past how are you a beginner?

i have no clue what you are even saying but you really have no business using anything... its clear you dont really know what you are doing and you need to just stop man...

600mg of test for 12 weeks would be a good beginner first cycle. Just make sure to add in an AI to keep estrogen levels in the normal range

If your goal is cutting then I recommend doing that without steroids. Use steroids when you are looking to gain some mass.

Top Bottom