Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren anxiety ?

MikeScott

Currently running 400 trene 400 mast e and 250test e per week. On third week. Not explaining stats as I made a thread 3 weeks ago called "fall shred" that was fine

But lately I've been feeling some anxiety, mainly towards gf. I've felt irritable before but anxious about a few selfish bitchy things she's done in the past. Any tips bros?

tren is very androgenic and it can also cause some hypo issues. i feel like someone who isn't used to these strong androgens are going to get irritable when they are tired, hungry, or stressed out.

these types of issues are normal, but the more you use it in my experience the more you get used to these powerful androgens.

you can try to spread carbs out throughout the day so you are less hunger irritable. you can also everytime you get irritable just go for a walk or go to the gym to get out your anger. you gotta learn to walk away sometimes as a man especially when dealing with a gf's bs

in the end if it is going to fuck up your relationship then my tip is stop using it or atleast reduce the dosage

Currently running 400 trene 400 mast e and 250test e per week. On third week. Not explaining stats as I made a thread 3 weeks ago called "fall shred" that was fine

But lately I've been feeling some anxiety, mainly towards gf. I've felt irritable before but anxious about a few selfish bitchy things she's done in the past. Any tips bros?

How is it that it's 'tren anxiety'? Sheesh. I might start saying I've got cookie anxiety every time I eat and biscuit and get ill mannered.

If taking Tren, or any roids, makes you irritable stop taking them - next

Yeah I am a little irritable but I find more negative towards her than not I dunno. Confused if I'm just fed up with her shit or if my blood or sure is a little higher than usual

These are just hormones and blood sugar - these two things car really mess up with your mind a bit. So try to think twice before you doing anything, and try to relax - everything is fine with your girl. No wonder some call trenbolone the relation's killer...

Yeah I am a little irritable but I find more negative towards her than not I dunno. Confused if I'm just fed up with her shit or if my blood or sure is a little higher than usual

Maybe ease up on the dose or change to something else.

Top Bottom