Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren & Test for building

juliosmith

[FONT=&quot]Anyone had a decent bulk cycle with tren and test as the only builders?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was thinking of this:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weeks 1 thru 8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Test P 100mg ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tren A 50mg ed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Of course a caloric surplus. Looking for a solid 10 lbs. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe add a long ester like primo e somewhere in the beginning and run for 16 weeks to tighten up toward the end.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone ran something like this and had success?[/FONT]

tren alone with just test would not be ideal for bulking at all... you would want to look at deca, eq, dbol, anadrol.. .things like that.. you could use tren with things like anadrol and eq etc and that would be fine but tren on its own with just test is not optimal in terms of bulking

i've always gained a lot of mass on both test and tren by themselves so combining them is going to be a lot of strength and mass. just remember it isn't going to be muscle tissue you build in a short time. ACTUAL MUSCLE TISSUE takes years and years to build. we are talking 5+ years to get 10 pounds of tissue.

i've always gained a lot of mass on both test and tren by themselves so combining them is going to be a lot of strength and mass. just remember it isn't going to be muscle tissue you build in a short time. ACTUAL MUSCLE TISSUE takes years and years to build. we are talking 5+ years to get 10 pounds of tissue.

I understand but I want that mass and weight gain. I have read only good things regarding both compounds so I really feel it can kickstart the gains I want to achieve!

Top Bottom