Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren & gastric issues

charlieowen22

[FONT=&quot]Have ran three cycles of tren. During the last one the tren had really destroyed my gut, major gastric problems from 1/2 ml ed. After about four weeks in i had to stop the tren and continue mast and test p. I enjoy the looks that come from tren. I understand i can get the same from a long cycle of primo, but seems quite expensive. I would consider running 1 ml a day of 2pt tren 3part test p and 5 part mast p, for a future cycle. But would hate to run into the same problem of unbearable bloating, acid reflux, diarrhea almost led me to the hosplital. Asking for suggestions for a dry hard veiny look. And curious if any one has had likly problems with tren?[/FONT]

there are so many that cannot handle tren man... its nothng new to hear to be honest... its definitely not for everyone...

winstrol, masteron, anavar, primo... these are all good alternatives for the goals that you have...

it is because tren is so damn inflammatory

good for you for recognizing this and not forcing the issue

I avoid tren for that reason going forward. i've ran it plenty in the past. but my health is so important to me that i avoid it now

I’ve heard this. My IBS is so bad anyway I didn’t notice a difference taking Tren if it effected me or not

[FONT=&quot]Have ran three cycles of tren. During the last one the tren had really destroyed my gut, major gastric problems from 1/2 ml ed. After about four weeks in i had to stop the tren and continue mast and test p. I enjoy the looks that come from tren. I understand i can get the same from a long cycle of primo, but seems quite expensive. I would consider running 1 ml a day of 2pt tren 3part test p and 5 part mast p, for a future cycle. But would hate to run into the same problem of unbearable bloating, acid reflux, diarrhea almost led me to the hosplital. Asking for suggestions for a dry hard veiny look. And curious if any one has had likly problems with tren?[/FONT]
Unfortunately that comes with the territory when it comes to tren. It gave me a lot of the same issues back when I ran it. You can try a lower dose but it will probably give those problems just at a lesser degree.

Top Bottom