Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren acetate and enanthate vs. tren hexahydrobenzyl carbonate (Parabolan)

C

cbeaks

Why does Parabolan cost so much more than tren acetate and enanthate? Is parabolan really more effective? I know that the actual powder for Parabolan is significantly more expensive than acetate and enanthate but I don't know why. My understanding is that the half life for Parabolan is slightly longer than tren acetate and slightly shorter than tren enanthate. Is that correct?

first of all, parabolan is not even available anymore. it was discontinued quite some time ago. so i'm assuming you are referring to UG or home made version of parabolan.
as far as the price being more, i don't know anything about that. if i were to do tren though, i would do the acetate the first time around to see how my body reacts.

I know that the name brand of Parabolan isn't around anymore. That's why I called it Trenbelone hexahydrobenzyl carbonate and put Parabolan in parenthesis just to clarify that this is the same type of tren that was in Parabolan. I have been using trenbelone acetate off and on for about 4 years, so it is not my first time using this drug. The actual raw powder for tren hexahydrobenzyl carbonate is nearly twice as expensive as the acetate version. I wanted to know the reasoning behind this and wanted to know if it is even worth trying considering how much more expensive it is over the acetate and enanthate.

cbeaks said:
Why does Parabolan cost so much more than tren acetate and enanthate? Is parabolan really more effective? I know that the actual powder for Parabolan is significantly more expensive than acetate and enanthate but I don't know why. My understanding is that the half life for Parabolan is slightly longer than tren acetate and slightly shorter than tren enanthate. Is that correct?

^^ For someone with the ester knowledge to answer....

cbeaks said:

correct. However, it is closer to enanthate than acetate.

Guvna said:
correct. However, it is closer to enanthate than acetate.

thanks, have you tried them all? Since they are all basically the same compound with different esters, I wouldn't think that parabolan would have any extra benefit than the other two. I wanted to try it but my common sense is telling me that I wouldn't see any extra benefit and that parabolan is just a bit overhyped.

parabolan en tren enanthate didn't give as nice strengthgains as i got from tren acetate. Tren-A incase you can take the ED/EOD injections

I aggree with the above statment, I've tried both and acetate just seems to work better.

Güclü_oglan said:
parabolan en tren enanthate didn't give as nice strengthgains as i got from tren acetate. Tren-A incase you can take the ED/EOD injections

cool....thanks for the feedback

cbeaks said:
thanks, have you tried them all? Since they are all basically the same compound with different esters, I wouldn't think that parabolan would have any extra benefit than the other two. I wanted to try it but my common sense is telling me that I wouldn't see any extra benefit and that parabolan is just a bit overhyped.

correct.

and guys, acetate DOES work better mg for mg, because factoring in esterweight, acetate has more tren in it.

Top Bottom