Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren acetate dosage question

JAS54

Hello all
Starting a cycle next month. I've used trenbolone E before at a dosage of 300 mg/wk. I've never used Tren A before.
Cycle is as planned
Wk 1-11 test 400 1mL twice/wk (blend is 150mg cyp. 150mg enth. 100mg undecanoate)
Wk1-5 dbol 50mg/ed
Wk 6-11winstrol 50mg/ed
Running Forma stanzol throughout cycle
Have a good PCT plan that works well for me

I have 20mL of Tren ace 75mg/mL and my question is how I should dose this. ie, lower dosage to make it last the 11 week period, or a higher dose for smaller duration of cycle. It seems the consensus on Tren A is to poke ED.

Last edited:
The thing with tren is that you will get side effects from it. It just depends on how harsh the sides are.

The worse thing that happened to me was I got really bad cystic acne on my lower back that hurts like shit when my gf pops it.

Tren is very very very strong so the best rule of thumb is to take the least amount possible for the gains that will sure to come from it.

At 50mg eod you will still get great results especially stacked with test.

So I would say start at 50 mg eod for 2 weeks then if you feel comfortable then bump it up to 75 mg eod for the last 6 weeks.

Do not run it longer than 8 weeks.
Make sure you take caber with tren.
Make sure you have a liver support ( I recommend n2 gaurd)
Make sure you drink at least 2x the amount of water you are drinking now
Make sure you take in plenty of vegetables to help clense your system. ( asparagus works wonders)
Make sure you monitor your blood pressure on tren ( that shit can get out of hand real quick)
Make sure you do not go to low on your carbs or you will feel like shit.

Also you need to rethink your oral choices as far as dosages and lengths go.

Tren is liver toxic and you plan on running a 17-a compound for 11 weeks? That is stupid bro. Rethink your game plan. Also you need to run the test for 12 weeks.

A better way to incorporate tren, dbol, and winny would be like this. Note the clearing times are factored in as well.

Week 1-8 Tren a 75 mg eod
Week 1-12 Test c 230 mg e4d ( this way it lines up with your tren pin)
Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mg
Week 9-14 Winny 60 mg ed

PCT week 15

It sets you up for a nice polish at the end.

Then Again If I were you I would drop the long test and do something like this.

Week 1-10 Test prop 200 mg eod
Week 1-8 Tren Ace 75 mg eod
Week 1-10 Mast prop 200 mg eod

Week 11 pct

No need for an oral the short esters will hit you hard and fast.

Thanks, I like that idea of Tren for 8 weeks. Luckily I never got too many sides when I did Tren E, except for some sweats when my carbs were too low.

I agree, Next cycle I think I'll ditch the longer esters of the test 400 for prop but I got the T400 already so.

Thanks for the advice, not quite a Texas sized cycle hehe.

Save the t400 for the winter when you do not have to worry about water retention etc........

pm me if you have any other questions

texas monster summed it up.

i would also add to have glycogen tabs on hand AT ALL TIMES.. especially when you may not have access to food. treat yourself like a diabetic when you are on tren because it will wreck havoc on your blood sugar. if you are unsure invest in a glucose meter.. keep a gallon of apple juice in your fridge and drink some when you get up at night or pop 3 glyc tabs, that will keep you from getting night sweats

Been doing research on Tren and totally missed that it is liver toxic, is that possible with inject?

Been doing research on Tren and totally missed that it is liver toxic, is that possible with inject?

Tren wreaks havoc on everything liver included. Its about as harsh as it gets but it works better then anything. N2guard will cover you all around on tren.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Wow glad i came across this thread, I knew tren was harsh but would never have guessed an inject would be liver toxic.

Thanks bro for the info and discount code!

Tren doesnt seem to fuck me up too bad unless I eat too much , then the lethargy and night sweats and irritability become quite realistic . If I just eat at maintainance I still can gain substantial size and strength and not deal with too many sides . Ive only run it once though but that is what I experienced , just starting run number two time to gain :)

Top Bottom