Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace what are some of your sides???????

bigjoep

please tell some of the side effects you have experianced while on trea ace.

i am on now just a week so far and already cant sleep and feel like shit

bigjoep said:
please tell some of the side effects you have experianced while on trea ace.

i am on now just a week so far and already cant sleep and feel like shit

Can't sleep & no fucking appetite at all, at first... although the appetite seemed to come back somewhat after a few weeks of force-feeding myself.

few night sweats here and there, but once I cut carbs out after dinner, those were reduced to almost nothing. no problem sleeping, no problem in the gym, no problem at work. Good stuff. I run 75-100mg ED. I started with 75, up'd it to 100 after 4 wks.

Night sweats, which aren't that bad.
What bothered me was the reduction in cardio that it caused.
It seemed to make me out of breath doing anything.

Only on my 8th day so far with ed injects but, no sides yet. I am staying pretty pumped up though. Veins popping out 24/7, lol

sides include rapid strength increase, big veins popping out, lots of weird looks from bigger guys you're outlifting, extreme hardness, sweating perfusley, increased attraction to female cows, desire to eat hay and grass, and thats about it.

ben dovergurl said:
sides include rapid strength increase, big veins popping out, lots of weird looks from bigger guys you're outlifting, extreme hardness, sweating perfusley, increased attraction to female cows, desire to eat hay and grass, and thats about it.

:evil: Yea Baby!

ben dovergurl said:

hehehe...Don't forget about the tren cough! I thought it only happened when u reconstitute the drug urself from pellets but I have been caughing like crazy from it. I can deal with the sweats but I dont like the feelings associated with breathing problems. I have done 7ccs and i am not going to continue after this bottle is done.

Im on Day 3 at 50mg ED...had problems sleeping last night. Overall, I feel really good. Did 1/2 hour on the Elliptical this morning, then shoulders, no probs.

I like the Tren/ Prop Combo way better so far than my Winnie, Test E, EQ combo...

I'm waiting for those Veins to pop out as well! Diet and Training is reallyy on Par now.

Top Bottom