Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace.what length and dose?First timer.

HSV

Hey boys ,im running tren ace.and cyp for my next (3rd ) cycle.Could any of you please offer suggested first time dose and how long I should run it for.My uninformed idea was 500mg/week for 8 weeks.Stacking with test cyp at 5-600mg/week for 12 weeks.Am going to run d-bol for first 4 weeks as well.I might be gettn greedy but was considering throwing in some deca at 400mg/week.(week1-10).
Age-34
bf- 18%
weight- 107kg
I have aromasin and HCG and novaldex.
Thanks
HSV GTO

i would run 50mg EOD for 6 weeks.. If you dont notice much you can up it to 75mg EOD or 50mg ED.. I wouldnt run it more than 6 weeks...

Have fun !!

JuicedAthletics said:
i would run 50mg EOD for 6 weeks.. If you dont notice much you can up it to 75mg EOD or 50mg ED.. I wouldnt run it more than 6 weeks...

Have fun !!

agreed

but i wont run deca with tren
and maybe run wintrol instead of dbol

for a first time running it every other day will increase sides due 2 unstable blood levels, this is a serious compound wanna do it right, im doin 50mg ED for a first time but if u wanny do 50mg ED do 25mg a day in that case

What is the problem with running it longer than 6 weeks provided sides arent too bad?It must be explosive gear if 6 weeks is long enough.

It is; use a goodliver detox and you should be ok. I've run it for about 8 weeks before with no problems, but eberyone is different. Start out every other day @50mg; this is a good start so you can see how you react.

u can run longer than 6, swordfish is starting his tren 2moro and he's doin 7 weeks, im starting mine last august and i'm doing 50mg ED for 8 weeks

Top Bottom