Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace Vs. Tren Enath Vs. Tri-Tren

I've done a shit load of tren ace and right now i'm on tren enth. Not too much of a difference really, it is a lot like the difference between test prop and test enth. The prop is always going to be stronger.

It's just like T suspension vs an ester. Suspension wins. But who wants the hassle. Tren ace is the best, it's just not as convenient. The results are only about 20% one way or the other though.

yeah but utler Test suspension is also more harmful and has more sides than test E, is that the same with ace and enanth for tren?

instant.muscle said:
yeah but utler Test suspension is also more harmful and has more sides than test E, is that the same with ace and enanth for tren?

Most people do not inject it enough-so they get more sides than they normally would have when using a longer ester. How many people do you know that have injected sus 3x a day? Also, suspension is a pure drug, not a drug + esterweight, so that in of itself is going to make it stronger/ more harmful (debatable).

black sheep said:
Who has used at least 2 of these and can give a comparison?

Post up your comparison of results/sides etc.

I am actually using 1/2 cc tritren and 1/2 cc trene twice a week with great results.....adding some andropen every week....

Top Bottom