Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace vs. Tren Enanth

Dude is sounds like your already running long esters. Test E, and EQ, which I'm assuming your pinning twice a week,
so go with the tren eth because it has a long ester. Pin them all together twice a week. Why? throw ace in there that has
to be pinned every day or eod when your already on a good cycle. tren eth would ease right into you cycle without any
headaches.

Tren ace and Tren Enan very big difference , test prop and enanthate also big difference ,faster time to get more testosterone ,also tren ace .

I know this mate, test e has been in my system for 12 weeks... no waiting time for that. Its not unheard of running test e and tren a...

I know this mate, test e has been in my system for 12 weeks... no waiting time for that. Its not unheard of running test e and tren a...

im running test e and tren a at the moment.prop is too painful for me, and although the tren a injections do have a bit of pip, its got nothing on prop! also you'll start seeing results from tren a faster, so if your cycle is coming to an end, jump on that. its my first dabble with tren also, so im doing the ace ester incase of sides

Dude is sounds like your already running long esters. Test E, and EQ, which I'm assuming your pinning twice a week,
so go with the tren eth because it has a long ester. Pin them all together twice a week. Why? throw ace in there that has
to be pinned every day or eod when your already on a good cycle. tren eth would ease right into you cycle without any
headaches.

As the others have said, since I've never taken it, if I have a bad reaction to it I would have to wait for the long ester to clear out of my system before the sides would go away. If I did ace and had a bad reaction, the sides would be gone in a couple days if I needed to discontinue use.

As the others have said, since I've never taken it, if I have a bad reaction to it I would have to wait for the long ester to clear out of my system before the sides would go away. If I did ace and had a bad reaction, the sides would be gone in a couple days if I needed to discontinue use.

I hear ya, Do what's best for you. I personaly like longer esters (less pinning)
And it is true eth and hex take at least a month to get out of you. But always
remember this unstable blood levels is where you get bad sides, fucking with
long and short esters together can do some strange things too your system.
until you get your blood levels stable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom