Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace vs E sides

I've done many Tren cycles and imo it works best with the least amount of sides if you slowly increase the dosage. I do 175mg for the first two weeks then 350mg for the next two weeks and the last 4 weeks I push it to 525mg. I don't run it at 525mg for 8 weeks I can't handle it.
I agree 1000%. This was my first time with Tren and I started low, saw how I felt and slowly increased during the cycle. I didn’t have any bad sides until I hit 60/70mg Ed. I backed down to 50mg for the rest and felt great. I also only keep my trt dose so my estrogen was in check. I believe high estrogen increases sides for Tren

Honestly if you have proper dosed tren, 300mg pw is plenty :) I never understand why would anyone use 500mg of tren pw, no need for that at all.
I agree. Tren is too powerful and negatively affects your health too bad. shouldn't take over 300mg per week in my opinion if you must use it. Tren is se powerful stuff

when it comes to steroids but especially tren, you just never know... i had different side effects nearly every time i used tren... some time it clearly had to do with dosing but others it was all the same yet different sides.. as you age, as you run more cycles, etc... things within you change... sometimes your body wont tolerate as much etc...

Exactly, body change and as you said every cycle is different story. Dylan in your opinion what would be better addition to test/tren cycle, anavar or masteron or both ?

Exactly, body change and as you said every cycle is different story. Dylan in your opinion what would be better addition to test/tren cycle, anavar or masteron or both ?
masteron and winstrol both but tren, test and mast is the most common cutting stack you see in terms of getting ready for a show... it depends on your body fat percentage... if you are closer to 10 or below then mast would be the best option... orals have higher sides as well , which you dont want with tren use... i would highly recommend cardarine anytime you use tren as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLP7b5Vxl4&t=45s

It's the same compound. Same side effects. Difference being it will take longer to come down side effect wise. They were the same side effect wise for me. But I did gain more on e and I think I was stronger when it kicked in finally. Everybody is different though.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I constantly read that Tren A and Tren E are the same but different ester. Theoretically should be the same but it's NOT. It's my third time taking Tren A alone, 100 EOD and I always have one effect on Tren A and another on Tren E. Also my friend says the same. Tren E retains more water, you get bigger but swallen and I always lose libido. On Tren A I get shredded, dry, smaller and horny.
Reminder, for Tren only I don't take any AI or Dostinex.
So, Tren A and Tren E don't work the same. Fast and slow acting and difference in reaching peak make difference on your hormonal reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conclusion ;
Tren A is more androgenic then Tren E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not trying to burst your bubble. But the acetate ester is substantially lighter than enanthate which means there is more trenbolone in a gram of tren than tren e. And they are the same compound with a different ester added. And with acetate your levels of tren stay pretty flat especially if you pin every day.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom