Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace vs E sides

JayMC

I was just curious about something. If I had zero sides taking Tren ace, would it stand to reason I would also not have any or little sides with Tren E? Or is it still a crap shoot?

I was doing ace 50mg ed along with my trt dose of testosterone 80mg a week. I’m assuming I had a positive reaction because I didn’t run high testosterone. If I did Tren E, I was looking to again just keep my trt dose and Tren would be between 200-300mg a week. I loved Tren but Pinning every day got tiresome. And I’m sure my wife was annoyed because I had to bring it with us and inject when we went to her sisters wedding for 4 days or stayed over night somewhere. 😂

I was just curious about something. If I had zero sides taking Tren ace, would it stand to reason I would also not have any or little sides with Tren E? Or is it still a crap shoot?

I was doing ace 50mg ed along with my trt dose of testosterone 80mg a week. I’m assuming I had a positive reaction because I didn’t run high testosterone. If I did Tren E, I was looking to again just keep my trt dose and Tren would be between 200-300mg a week. I loved Tren but Pinning every day got tiresome. And I’m sure my wife was annoyed because I had to bring it with us and inject when we went to her sisters wedding for 4 days or stayed over night somewhere. [emoji23]
It's the same compound. Same side effects. Difference being it will take longer to come down side effect wise. They were the same side effect wise for me. But I did gain more on e and I think I was stronger when it kicked in finally. Everybody is different though.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

never assume anything.. our bodies are frequently changing also the quality of the gear could be completely different
I agree with what steve says. Every cycle I've done is different. Quality of gear is important for consistancy but it only goes so far. Your life is always different. Different routines, stress levels, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Ahhh. Decisions decisions lol. I have till next spring to decide as I like to take a lot of time off. If I stick with Ace again is there really a difference Ed vs eod? I’ve read so much conflicting information.

Ahhh. Decisions decisions lol. I have till next spring to decide as I like to take a lot of time off. If I stick with Ace again is there really a difference Ed vs eod? I’ve read so much conflicting information.

You can inject tren ace eod, I personally don t feel any difference with ED vs EOD, same results and sides...

Honestly if you have proper dosed tren, 300mg pw is plenty :) I never understand why would anyone use 500mg of tren pw, no need for that at all.

Top Bottom