x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Tren Ace vs E sides

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tren Ace vs E sides within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I was just curious about something. If I had zero sides taking Tren ace, would it stand to reason I would also not have any or little sides with Tren E? Or is it still a crap shoot? I was doing ace 50mg ed along with my trt dose of testosterone 80mg a week. Iím assuming I had a positive reaction because I didnít run high testosterone. If I did Tren E, I was looking to again just keep my trt dose and Tren would be between 200-300mg a week. I loved Tren but Pinning every day got tiresome.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All Natural

Tren Ace vs E sides

I was just curious about something. If I had zero sides taking Tren ace, would it stand to reason I would also not have any or little sides with Tren E? Or is it still a crap shoot?

I was doing ace 50mg ed along with my trt dose of testosterone 80mg a week. Iím assuming I had a positive reaction because I didnít run high testosterone. If I did Tren E, I was looking to again just keep my trt dose and Tren would be between 200-300mg a week. I loved Tren but Pinning every day got tiresome. And Iím sure my wife was annoyed because I had to bring it with us and inject when we went to her sisters wedding for 4 days or stayed over night somewhere. 😂

Re: Tren Ace vs E sides

never assume anything.. our bodies are frequently changing also the quality of the gear could be completely different
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by JayMC View Post
    I was just curious about something. If I had zero sides taking Tren ace, would it stand to reason I would also not have any or little sides with Tren E? Or is it still a crap shoot?

I was doing ace 50mg ed along with my trt dose of testosterone 80mg a week. Iím assuming I had a positive reaction because I didnít run high testosterone. If I did Tren E, I was looking to again just keep my trt dose and Tren would be between 200-300mg a week. I loved Tren but Pinning every day got tiresome. And Iím sure my wife was annoyed because I had to bring it with us and inject when we went to her sisters wedding for 4 days or stayed over night somewhere.
    It's the same compound. Same side effects. Difference being it will take longer to come down side effect wise. They were the same side effect wise for me. But I did gain more on e and I think I was stronger when it kicked in finally. Everybody is different though.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    never assume anything.. our bodies are frequently changing also the quality of the gear could be completely different
    I agree with what steve says. Every cycle I've done is different. Quality of gear is important for consistancy but it only goes so far. Your life is always different. Different routines, stress levels, etc.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

The guys have you covered.

All Natural

Ahhh. Decisions decisions lol. I have till next spring to decide as I like to take a lot of time off. If I stick with Ace again is there really a difference Ed vs eod? Iíve read so much conflicting information.

There's no such thing as zero sides on Tren. If you have zero sides it's fake.

Quote Quote posted by JayMC View Post
    Ahhh. Decisions decisions lol. I have till next spring to decide as I like to take a lot of time off. If I stick with Ace again is there really a difference Ed vs eod? Iíve read so much conflicting information.
    You can inject tren ace eod, I personally don t feel any difference with ED vs EOD, same results and sides...

Quote Quote posted by Black87 View Post
    I personally don t feel any difference with ED vs EOD, same results and sides...
    Depends on the dosage... If you're going above 500 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND switching to ed. Anything below that doesn't really matter.

Honestly if you have proper dosed tren, 300mg pw is plenty I never understand why would anyone use 500mg of tren pw, no need for that at all.