Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace vs E sides

Not trying to burst your bubble. But the acetate ester is substantially lighter than enanthate which means there is more trenbolone in a gram of tren than tren e. And they are the same compound with a different ester added. And with acetate your levels of tren stay pretty flat especially if you pin every day.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I've bought now Tren A and Tren E and I will try again. I'm already 6 weeks on Tren A so I will shift to Tren E. So let's see. Good thing is I'm not taking anything else so it's easier to trace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the reason you bloat up on tren is because it is extremely inflammatory!

PGF2A will rise in the body. this is why i preach never run tren with another androgen or harsh steroid and keep your cycle short and light

Is 9 weeks cycle ok?

PGF2A will rise in the body. this is why i preach never run tren with another androgen or harsh steroid and keep your cycle short and light

I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS.
Any other androgen steroid cause aggravation of my condition and I can't continuoe more than one week.
ONLY Tren don't cause inflammation of my bowels. I'm now so good. I tried Winstrola just 25mg before 2 months. I stopped after 9 days. I stopped having a stool, my gut inflamed and blocked shit coming out. So how can be that Tren is so soothing to my bowels? I can't a simple Test not to mention Masteron. Tren or Deca yes. Both of them are progestins.

I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS.
Any other androgen steroid cause aggravation of my condition and I can't continuoe more than one week.
ONLY Tren don't cause inflammation of my bowels. I'm now so good. I tried Winstrola just 25mg before 2 months. I stopped after 9 days. I stopped having a stool, my gut inflamed and blocked shit coming out. So how can be that Tren is so soothing to my bowels? I can't a simple Test not to mention Masteron. Tren or Deca yes. Both of them are progestins.

fasting will help you manage your issue.

Today I took the first (and the last) pin of Boldenon and now after a few hours I already have IBS symptoms, my gut is swallen and it's flaring on right abdominal. Hope will have a stool tomorrow. Any steroid other than Tren causes inflammation of my bowel.
And I want to take something milder like Boldenon and test but I can't. On Tren I'm losing my hair rapidly

Top Bottom