Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace and test prop cycle...

ratedv8

Hey guys! new to the site...

i'm planning on running Tren Ace and Test prop, i have test prop 150mg had it drop down from 250mg (250mg was harsh) i want to run mon. and thurs. is this enough? and Tren Ace at the sametime! can i mix them so it will be shot?

i ran 2 10ml bottles of tren mon. and thurs. and loved the results, just dont have a clue on the test prop.

is 8 weeks sufficient then rest for a month then jump on it again !

any advise would help...thanks guys!

Mixing them is fine, I would only do the tren for 6 weeks, I am conservative, you may want to hear from others,

But I know I will be starting tren this week also, with test also, and plan on using it for six weeks max.

thanks solid...
likewise, i'm conservative myself!

i hope when i mix it that charlie horse that test leaves wouldn't
be so bad....what you think?

rate, are you only injecting twice per week? you need to go at least EOD. I agree with SS 6 weeks is a good legnth of time.

that's right bilt....mon. and thurs.

i ran 2 10ml bottles of tren twice a week before, it got me lean!

should i run the test and tren EOD?

ratedv8 said:
that's right bilt....mon. and thurs.

i ran 2 10ml bottles of tren twice a week before, it got me lean!

should i run the test and tren EOD?

You can get away with running the prop E3D if you REALLY dont like needles or something, but for stable blood levels, its best to run it EOD, or ED. Tren on the other hand, cant be a real bitch if blood levels arent stable, get way more sides that way. Tren Ace's halflife is about 28hrs, so i wouldnt go more then that without an inject. Ive gone up to 100mg ED, with basically 0 sides, except some sweating, and a little more anger in the gym. Doing 75mg EOD was WAAAAY worse. But like anything, sides are an individual response, not everyone responds the same to the same thing, you might be able to get away with twice a week, but i definitely wouldnt recomend it, i dont think anyone here would... stick with EOD if you cant do ED.

As far as the tren cutting out the prop pain, if mixing... absolutely, it definitely helps.

Top Bottom