Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace/Test e cycle advice

clean11

Sup guys
I'm planning on running something like this:
Week 1-12 test e 250mg e3d( seen alot of mixed opinion on how much to use with tren, suggestions?)
Week 1-2 Tren Ace 50mg eod
Week 3-8 Tren Ace 50mg(or bump to 75mg if i tolerates the first two weeks of 50mg well)
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg
Adex .5mg eod throughout cycle
Caber throughout cycle I'm still working out dose

Any advice on this? It's my first cycle with tren. Anything else i should add in, change doses etc. ?
Thanks everyone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
My bad lol, 18(I know please don't bother.) / 5'9" / 187lbs / 9-10% bf / 13wks 250mg eod test e w/6wks 50mg ed dbol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Should've read the forum rules before asking these questions. We aren't allowed to help anyone under the age of 21.

My advice to you is to stay off gear until your endocrine system can handle it. You have impressive stats for your age, it would be a shame to waste so much natural potential. At 18 you're fighting a losing battle with steroids. Your hormones aren't anywhere close to fully matured yet, so playing with them now could really mess you up for the rest of your life. You could completely destroy your HPTA and end up having to pin test for the rest of your life, imagine not even being able to have kids. Your boner will be dependent on a small glass vial. Having a great physique and strength is a great thing, something that can also be achieved naturally, so why take the chance now of messing your life up for something you'll have in the future anyways?

Not only that but my god why tren? That's something vets use. I can't even imagine what it would do to someone your age.

Should've read the forum rules before asking these questions. We aren't allowed to help anyone under the age of 21.

My advice to you is to stay off gear until your endocrine system can handle it. You have impressive stats for your age, it would be a shame to waste so much natural potential. At 18 you're fighting a losing battle with steroids. Your hormones aren't anywhere close to fully matured yet, so playing with them now could really mess you up for the rest of your life. You could completely destroy your HPTA and end up having to pin test for the rest of your life, imagine not even being able to have kids. Your boner will be dependent on a small glass vial. Having a great physique and strength is a great thing, something that can also be achieved naturally, so why take the chance now of messing your life up for something you'll have in the future anyways?

Not only that but my god why tren? That's something vets use. I can't even imagine what it would do to someone your age.

The rules state that elite fitness does not condone advising people under 21 to use steroids. You aren't advising me to use them, I've made that decision myself. And I appreciate your concern, but I have thought this through over 2 years researching the short/long term effects. I am ready accept the consequences for my actions. And I'm already not having kids as it is, for MANY reasons.

if they aren't advising you to do them then why are you asking? the rules are the rules bro if you already made the decision then dont post on the forum and just go and ruin your body...

The rules state that elite fitness does not condone advising people under 21 to use steroids. You aren't advising me to use them, I've made that decision myself. And I appreciate your concern, but I have thought this through over 2 years researching the short/long term effects. I am ready accept the consequences for my actions. And I'm already not having kids as it is, for MANY reasons.

You are too young to truly believe understand the consequences of your actions. I remember when I was 18, and thought I had it all figured out and knew it all too. I Didnt. I swore up and down I wouldnt have kids either.

Fast forward nearly 20 years and I did my first cycle at 36 AFTER building a solid foundation, getting married and settled in, and having two great kids that I would die for and can't imagine life without.

I mean no disrespect, but you dont know shit about the consequences of your actions yet.

You don't need drugs bro. Hard work and food is all you need at your age. Trust me on this

Top Bottom