Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Ace Test Cyp help!!

Lightsaberbro

5'10"
185 lbs
14% BF

So this will be my 3rd cycle, I've ran standalone test before. Then test with dbol kick start and anavar taper.

This is the first big boy cycle, I have test cyp, and tren E.....but seriously considering getting tren ace just because I here some say that tren E is just major side effects in a bottle.

First off what do you guys prefer? Tren ace or E......

Second what would a good dose be for a beginner....I wanted to run a 12-16 week cycle.....already have hcg, clomid, tamox for PCT.

My diet is on point but I really want that body transformation look, especially loose the little spare tire I have that's so hard to get rid of.

So the real question for you guys is....how much cyp would you run.....and what would you use with it Tren Ace or E, and at what dose....really appreciate the feedback and I smile thinking about the results :)

5'10"
185 lbs
14% BF

So this will be my 3rd cycle, I've ran standalone test before. Then test with dbol kick start and anavar taper.

This is the first big boy cycle, I have test cyp, and tren E.....but seriously considering getting tren ace just because I here some say that tren E is just major side effects in a bottle.

First off what do you guys prefer? Tren ace or E......

Second what would a good dose be for a beginner....I wanted to run a 12-16 week cycle.....already have hcg, clomid, tamox for PCT.

My diet is on point but I really want that body transformation look, especially loose the little spare tire I have that's so hard to get rid of.

So the real question for you guys is....how much cyp would you run.....and what would you use with it Tren Ace or E, and at what dose....really appreciate the feedback and I smile thinking about the results :)

I do believe it is in your best interest to do your first tren run with ace over enanthate, for the fact that the ester is in and out a lot faster therefore altering dose or dropping the compound (if sides are unbearable) is quick and relatively painless.

As for doses, everybody has a preference.... IMO if you want to lean out/recomp your tren should be higher or equal to your test, and if looking for pure mass and strength your tren should be equal to or lower than your test. Some always run 2:1 tren to test or vice versa or 1:1 for any goal if they have found what works for them already why fix what ain't broke right

Here's what I suggest for you

Test cyp 400mg/week weeks 1-14

Tren ace 400mg/week weeks 1-10 or 12 if you want (as long as you run out your test a few weeks longer than the tren to let it clear completely)

Adjust your tren as you go, but give it some time to peak because it truly is a powerful compound and better to start slow! If you feel you can go higher, increase by about 50-75mg every 1-1.5 weeks

Keep your diet/training/cardio on point and this should yield a great physique

Have an AI, and caber/prami on hand in case of sides (I've leaked out my nipple before and it's not cool, mind you I was running 900mg/week) couple weeks of caber and never had the problem again

Hope this helps, maybe some of the other boys will chime in as well!

Cheers,

Swoll

Swollen has it pretty good here. 400mg cyp and 400mg tren ace is a great start. The tren ace should be pinned eod at least.

1) There is no reason to run Test C 2 weeks longer than Tren A. Tren A will clear in days while test C will take weeks already just because of their esters.
2) There is no reason to run test above 250mg a week in a Tren Cycle. All the Test does is replace what you lose from being shut down and 250 is more than enough for that. The Tren is doing all the good stuff.

This is where I find the problem, so I created my own thread.

The dosing between the two, some people prefer the same ratio and some prefer the higher tren than test do to them both battling for the same receptors.

I had a crazy bacne flare up with dbol and test together that I actually had to go to the doctor for, she said that I had a allergic reaction to new soap I used on my bedding....but it was gnarly, almost looked like shingles....after two weeks it all went away and I have been good since.....with that being said I was thinking of starting at 300mg of tren and dosing up as needed to start, I just hear the horror stories of tren of course and want to be cautious.

With the caber dosing, is everyone on board with .5 mgs a week? Should that be protocol with the first pin?

All good information so far bro's

1) There is no reason to run Test C 2 weeks longer than Tren A. Tren A will clear in days while test C will take weeks already just because of their esters.
2) There is no reason to run test above 250mg a week in a Tren Cycle. All the Test does is replace what you lose from being shut down and 250 is more than enough for that. The Tren is doing all the good stuff.

Meh, I'd play it safe with tren the first time and make sure the test is run out longer jus my opinion man, and why not have an extra couple weeks on cycle anyways for a few extra gains

And as for 250 test, ou can't say that's what everyone should do... I feel like shit when I run my test that low with tren. Like I stated before everyone finds what works for them with tren. Just because you like to run your test at 250 doesn't mean the rest of us perform our best and feel our best doing the same as you.

This is where I find the problem, so I created my own thread.

The dosing between the two, some people prefer the same ratio and some prefer the higher tren than test do to them both battling for the same receptors.

I had a crazy bacne flare up with dbol and test together that I actually had to go to the doctor for, she said that I had a allergic reaction to new soap I used on my bedding....but it was gnarly, almost looked like shingles....after two weeks it all went away and I have been good since.....with that being said I was thinking of starting at 300mg of tren and dosing up as needed to start, I just hear the horror stories of tren of course and want to be cautious.

With the caber dosing, is everyone on board with .5 mgs a week? Should that be protocol with the first pin?

All good information so far bro's

300 would be fine to start, the horror stories are quite over hyped IMO, like I said it is a very strong compound but ppl abuse that shit and that's when the sides start to get really bad

And that would be a fine caber dosing, but honestly I wouldn't even bother taking it unless you start to feel the need, at that low a dose you may not need it and in one to have everything on hand for sure but only use what's necessary as to keep the least amount of extra drugs in my system at any given time

Meh, I'd play it safe with tren the first time and make sure the test is run out longer jus my opinion man, and why not have an extra couple weeks on cycle anyways for a few extra gains

And as for 250 test, ou can't say that's what everyone should do... I feel like shit when I run my test that low with tren. Like I stated before everyone finds what works for them with tren. Just because you like to run your test at 250 doesn't mean the rest of us perform our best and feel our best doing the same as you.

I can say that high test run with tren is the #1 cause of unwanted sides in every single person I personally know who has done that. When they drop the test to 150-250 a week they get almost no sides other than can't sleep, same for myself. And yes 250 a week is way more than enough to replace your natural production for anyone on the planet. If you are having performance issues on 250 a week plus tren you don't need more test you need to control the unwanted hormones with AI and caber. More test in a tren cycle drastically causes more sides and no additional gains to speak of.

The high test with high tren is the very old school way of doing things before they knew to use caber. It's also why you hear talk of how horrible the sides are. If you do high test and high tren with no caber the side will be horrible for most...which is why you don't do it that way. You take just enough test to replace what you lose from being shut down and use a good AI and caber to stop the spike in the 2 unwanted hormones. This results in very little sides and the same gains. If you go reading lots of forums and threads you will see the same people using high test with the tren are almost always the same ones that talk about the horrible sides.

I can say that high test run with tren is the #1 cause of unwanted sides in every single person I personally know who has done that. When they drop the test to 150-250 a week they get almost no sides other than can't sleep, same for myself. And yes 250 a week is way more than enough to replace your natural production for anyone on the planet. If you are having performance issues on 250 a week plus tren you don't need more test you need to control the unwanted hormones with AI and caber. More test in a tren cycle drastically causes more sides and no additional gains to speak of.

Ha, ok man... So it works for you and some other people so it must be best for everyone.... I'll go let my friend know that since he only just won 2nd overal in the super heavies at the Popeyes classic running 2:1 test to tren the whole prep... Clearly he was doing it all wrong though, he'll be glad to know.

I clearly said in my first post "find what works best for you" I wasn't saying that there's one right way to do it although clearly that's your opinion. So I'll let you run with that cuz im here to give my advice and experience, not argue.

My advice is always the same with new compounds, hormones, ancillaries, whatever:
1. Only use them if/when needed

2. Start a new compound with shit you've already used before so you can see how it affects you.

3. Use short esters first, easier to bail out if needed.

4.Stop reading internet bullshit and run it. It might affect you the same, might affect you different, don't *expect anything specific.

5. Start low

...can't go too far wrong like this

Top Bottom