Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace sides

stone☼

this is my first time considering using tren ace and I was wondering how bad are side effects, I know it's different on every person but average how bad are they? I have the following cycles under my belt
Test 400
Test E - Dbol
Test E - Deca
I was lucky my body respond good to all of my cycles and sides were minimum, maybe because I did HCG with all of them, should I run also hcg with tren ace and test which I have in mind? thank you.

Tren is the worst for mental sides next to halotestin, also the worst injectable for blood pressure, its probably worse than most orals.

It also has benefits that no other AAS can touch mg for mg.

I'll tell u my experience.
Mental effects : aggression , selfish , super confident , arrogant , cocky , and general mind set of " i dont give a fck " .
Body side effects : sweat , fcking sweat every time, increased body and facial hair.

If u are old tren can be bad for your blood pressure, sometimes i had tren cough with pin and it's so fcked up.
In general pros are better than cons ( at least for me ) . Tren best drug out there for sure.

ps. watch out for your relationship

Top Bottom