Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren ace results diff from 75mg eod to 125mg eod?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
So 75mg eod took for 6 weeks no sides just good results...bumped to 100mg eod no sides...125 mg eod anyone tried it? Gonna finish up 4 weeks more at 125 eod and prop 175 eod... Any feedback from folks that have done it?

I was taking 100mg EOD for the last 35 days, the last two days i've been doing 100mg ED.. Think I'll notice toxicity, if any, in another 24hrs.. So far the only difference is i'm super pumped, feels like I just left the gym and I haven't gone in 2 days. Also very sleepy, like how I get post Test injections..

I also decided to cut down on my Arimidex and Dostinex.

I am running around 75mgs ED and I have been fine. A liitle hot and a little agressive but nothing uncontrolable.

spyrul said:
How have the night sweats been? How long you plan on running 100mg ED?

I want to say till I run out of Tren, but that would be like 30+ weeks on Tren lol.. Night sweats these last two nights have been non-existent. I expect it to get a little more intense in the next few days. Ace is a fast ester, but it's active at least 72hrs, peaking at 35-48hrs.. I'm 37 days into my cycle, I hope to get to the end of the 12 weeks at 100mg ED.. Otherwise I'll bump it down to 75mg ED.. Should be a better balance between 100mg EOD and 100mg ED.. Playing it by ear at this point..

Apprecciatte all the feedback, gonna give it a bump up. I also haven't used ade or bromo more then twice.. Just if I start looking really puffy

HAYEZ said:
Apprecciatte all the feedback, gonna give it a bump up. I also haven't used ade or bromo more then twice.. Just if I start looking really puffy

puffy from tren or test?? tren wont make you look puffy. Actually the opposite.

If you are getting good results from 100mg EOD, then I would not bother bumping it up to more. I would suggest waiting till you are not getting good results with 100mg EOD if that becomes the case.

the elite addict said:
puffy from tren or test?? tren wont make you look puffy. Actually the opposite.
From the test the water retention... But since obvously havim some estrogen sides might as well hit the bromo dose while taken the adex. Only used 2 doses in 6 weeks

Top Bottom